What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New IDP Only league. $50 (1 Viewer)

Rusty Barr

Footballguy
HTH. Points league. Brand new IDP Only league. 10 teams. You will start 22 defensive players only. No kickers. No offensive players. Just Mano vs Mano IDP. This league is a shoot off of a 12 team "more standard" fantasy NFL league I have been running since 2000. Five GMs from that league want to explore IDP in a much deeper way than the "standard limited" way we've been doing it in that older leagues for years. We couldn't get everyone on board to sign off on expanding our IDP format ...so the five of us have decided to stay in that league of course, and start a new unique format league featuring just IDP. Deep deep IDP knowledge not a prequisite to join...but we are all going to get there quick because...

Weekly you will start 2 RDE, 2 DT, 2 LDE, 2 ROLB/SLB, 4 MLB/RILB/LILB, 2 LOLB/WLB, 4 CB, 2 SS, 2 FS

we will be using ourlads to govern positional availability. 

Draft will be Thursday night September 1st. 

Email me and I can tell you more about it. $50 a year.

references available upon request (the four other Veteran GMs from that other league, who I've been playing with for years call all tell you about me if you want to ask them) also you can also check me out on eBay...I am franco8308 there...I have over 700 transactions and a 100 percent rating  

Chris

ctf1995@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread