What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ONE NAME (1 Viewer)

# of teams? PPR? Redraft/keeper? Late round, early round? 

so many names, so hard to answer. 

So in that light, I say Justin Tucker. Never underestimate the value of a good kicker. ;)

# of teams? PPR? Redraft/keeper? Late round, early round? 
I'm a baseball guy. Draft one ffb team right after the season and dont like to think about again til right on Sept. Draft several kinds of league, inc a 3 idp. Just gimme a name, a 'get' or even a 'not', the more defiant of conventional wisdom, the better TIA -

Derrick henry.  His one name has two first names and two last names which makes sense because he's twice the size speed and talent of a normal man.  

Remember Marshall Faulk? David Johnson is the guy to draft this year! there won't be any RB or WR matching his weekly stats.
hmmm, he flat won me leagues last yr and the people who love him really seem to love him, but i saw more DeAngelo '06 than Faulk. Thx -

hmmm, he flat won me leagues last yr and the people who love him really seem to love him, but i saw more DeAngelo '06 than Faulk. Thx -
Deangelo had some darned good games last year. If he didn't get injured he was pretty much a badazz. The only way DJ doesnt finish #1 this year ahead of all WR and RBs is if he or Palmer get hurt IMO.

There's an incredible WR in New York that finished as a top 3 WR last year with 109 catches and 14 touchdowns and there's also Odell Beckham.

Brandon Marshall gets my vote.

Marvin Jones. Late enough ADP that he is easy to get. He's the top target in Detroit and has been all offseason and all preseason.  He is also the closest thing to a RZ threat the Lions have. Stafford is likely to throw 600 times this year. Getting the #1 WR in that offense in the 6th-7th round is a steal IMO. 

Whoever the waiver wire darling is halfway through the season that will dominate the FF postseason

Marvin Jones. Late enough ADP that he is easy to get. He's the top target in Detroit and has been all offseason and all preseason.  He is also the closest thing to a RZ threat the Lions have. Stafford is likely to throw 600 times this year. Getting the #1 WR in that offense in the 6th-7th round is a steal IMO. 
I like this & also the Derrick Henry pick by bostonfred. Also like the Jameis Winson pick by mr.roboto.

ADPs:

So you can sleep through the first few rounds if you choose to do so. :sleep:

I got him in the mid 7th. 

Bell.  Top talent available in late first or 2nd round.  I'll live 3 wks without him as long as he carries me to the championship.

I could see Amari Cooper winning a lot of people leagues this season.   However--seems like a big part of this thread is about naming the unexpected difference maker(s).    I'm going to go out on a limb and say Spencer Ware.   I feel like the Chiefs might have to take some of the load off of Charles back to keep him fresh-so that should benefit Ware.   Let's also not forget that Jamaal is no longer a "young" RB--and he's coming off of a major injury--if he were to get hurt again--I could see Ware instantly becoming a top 10 RB option.  

Crowell  -  Most underrated RB in FF this year.  My guess 15-20 carries a game and all the goal line work.  Getting an RB1 in the 9th round =  win.

Users who are viewing this thread