What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kid Obliterating His Rugby Opponents Is An Absolute Monster (1 Viewer)

Crazy thing is he is much faster than the other kids at his size....they need to move him up divisions so he doesn't kill some of those little kids.

sbonomo said:
Crazy thing is he is much faster than the other kids at his size....they need to move him up divisions so he doesn't kill some of those little kids.
I wonder if he is actually faster than these kids or his pursuers are laying back so they don't have to confront him in the open field.

You don't usually see a stiff-arm that devastating at such a young age...every other kid except him has the exact same body...something odd is going on Down Under...

The jump cut at :45 with the wheels to take it to the house untouched :wub:

Signing him to the PS in all my devy leagues. 

That jump cut is gold.

Also love the fact that the need for a helmet for him is not even a thought.

You would think after one game some one might think to move him up one age group.

You have to admire his agility though, I was expecting just straight ahead slow pounding.

That little dude has it all. Strength, speed, agility. He is going to be the king of the luau's at least until the other kids hit puberty and pay him back for all the years of torture.  

I fail to see how this is impressive...he's just a big  galoot throwing smaller kids down, & stumbling forwards...

The funniest part of that video, imo, was the fear in the eyes & body language of the opposing coach...JFC... I'm not next, am I?

we were talking about this yesterday, i made the point that the kid should probably enjoy it now because in about 6 years all the other kids are gonna grow up and kick the #### out of him.

1:11 mark, that kid trying to grab his legs as he's coming by full speed?  Yeah, not a good idea, but awfully brave.

You would think after one game some one might think to move him up one age group.

You have to admire his agility though, I was expecting just straight ahead slow pounding.
Yeah... What's the challenge in him playing with kids this tiny?

we were talking about this yesterday, i made the point that the kid should probably enjoy it now because in about 6 years all the other kids are gonna grow up and kick the #### out of him.
Going to go out on a limb and assume he'll be just fine in six years.

All sports have kids that play up in age.  Why would they allow someone who matured early to physically man handle a bunch of kids?  Seems odd.

Bump him up an age bracket. It's better for everybody.

All sports have kids that play up in age.  Why would they allow someone who matured early to physically man handle a bunch of kids?  Seems odd.

Bump him up an age bracket. It's better for everybody.
Except for his fantasy team owners. 

When my son played pee wee football there were weight restrictions and if you were over the limit you had to play up.   Seems like they should apply the same rule here cause this is just stupid.

When my son played pee wee football there were weight restrictions and if you were over the limit you had to play up.   Seems like they should apply the same rule here cause this is just stupid.
I think you meant to say awesome. It's just awesome.

The Southern hemispheres version of the  Dominican little leaguer.  The kid probably came over from Tonga or something, and is really 17.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread