What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Two trade options (1 Viewer)

Glblff

Footballguy
10 Man, non PPR, redraft league where you start 1 QB, 2RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex

My Team - Week 3 Starters

• QB - Ben Roethlisberger
  • RB - Latavius Murray
  • RB - Christine Michael
  • WR - DeAndre Hopkins
  • WR - Mike Evans
  • TE - Travis Kelce
  • Flex - Jeremy Maclin
Bench

• QB Philip Rivers
  • RB Le'Veon Bell
  • RB - Jonathan Stewart
  • RB - Derrick Henry
  • WR - Willie Snead
  • WR - Jordan Mathews
I'm a little thin on RBs until Bell is back next week.  I was offered Matt Jones for Willie Snead.  I realize Snead is currently playing better but he I'm not sure he keeps up that pace and I am somewhat deep in receivers.  I was also offered Jamal Charles for Mathews and Henry which is appealing although doesn't do me much this week.  Thoughts?. 

Matt Jones is a dead average RB, while Snead is a talented WR in a dynamic offense.  Come back to this post at the end of the year and you'll laugh that you ever considered that trade.

I'm not as down on the Charles for Henry/Matthews trade as msudaisy26 is.  If you knew Charles would be healthy starting in week 4, I'd do it, because a starting backfield of Bell and Charles would be insanely good.  The problem is, we really don't know when Charles will be the old Charles again (if ever).  So I would probably shy away from this trade as well.

No way I'd do Jones for Snead.  Jones is very average, and may end up losing his starting job by the end of the year.  

I'm also intrigued by the Charles offer, but I think Henry and Mathews is too much to pay.  We just don't know what Charles will be when he returns, or when he's even going to return. Unless he will drop his asking price for Charles I'd just keep what you have. 

If I were going to do anything I would be willing to over pay a little for DeAngelo Williams who is probably getting his last start because he will still be a good handcuff for you when Bell comes back.  I don't think the asking price for Charles is terrible if you believe he will be the same old Charles when he returns, I just have my doubts.  I don't think either offer is horrible, I just think in both offers you are getting the higher risk end of the offers.

Users who are viewing this thread