What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Leagues.......how are you guys handling them? (1 Viewer)

podunker

Footballguy
I am starting to play in some 10, 20, 50, 100 man leagues this week. I have been playing in the 3-5 man leagues and just playing them like a cash game with moderate success. Just curious on how some of the more experienced guys are handling larger leagues. I assume the larger the league, the more like a GPP it will be, but not really sure. Since they are single entry maybe not. Are many guys playing these larger leagues with success around here? What advantages/disadvantages do you like? Any certain strategy you like to use? 

I just enter my cash lineup in the 100 mans in the Fanduel contests.  People play some crazy off the wall nonsense for a 100 person contest.  $5 seems to be the sweet spot for contest price though.  Across every contest on each slate for the last three week (so 100+ contests) Ive looked at the $5 has the most players without stars.

Thank you for the reply. I wondered if that would be the case. People thinking they needed to go crazy to win or place and going too crazy. 

Users who are viewing this thread