What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My Lacy, Floyd, Bernard for His Cooper and Charles? (1 Viewer)

Spectrum

Footballguy
I offered. His Amari Cooper and Jamaal Charles for My Eddie Lacy, Michael Floyd and Gio Bernard.

I'm in 3rd place in 10-team league. 5 pts bonus for 100 yds rush or receiving. NON-PPR.

QB - Brees

WR - Hilton, DeVante Parker, DeSean Jax, Michael Thomas, S. Watkins (start 2)

RB - David Johnson, Eddie Lacy, Charles Sims, Bernard, J. McKinnon (start 2)

TE - Ebron

Flex (RB/WR/TE) - Start 2 each week

He's is in last place and I'm sure he's desperate for a RB. I used my waiver spot on McKinnon and then someone dropped Tevin Coleman and Christine Michael :wall: and there isn't anyone available on ww worth picking up. Do I take the chance on Charles?

His roster:
QB - Palmer, Mariota,

WR - Cooper, W. Fuller, D. Thomas, J. Maclin, M. Wallace, J. Edelman

RB - DeAngelo Williams, Fozzy Whitaker, J. Charles

TE - V. McDonald, Gates

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely try and make that deal. Cooper is an easy buy low and I think most people would do him for Lacy even up. Cooper completely shores up your WR situation. Charles isn't as sexy a pick up as he once was, but still has upside. Much better than Gio, assuming Hill stays healthy. So throwing in Floyd doesn't really hurt with these two upgrades. Even if you have to add a little, I think this would be a good deal. 

Absolutely try and make that deal. Cooper is an easy buy low and I think most people would do him for Lacy even up. Cooper completely shores up your WR situation. Charles isn't as sexy a pick up as he once was, but still has upside. Much better than Gio, assuming Hill stays healthy. So throwing in Floyd doesn't really hurt with these two upgrades. Even if you have to add a little, I think this would be a good deal. 
Thanks. I offered it. If he rejects it, I'm going to counter. My goal is to get a clear #1 WR (especially with the 100 yd receiving bonus) so if I get Cooper, I'm going to try and trade him to upgrade him to someone even better.

Users who are viewing this thread