What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ww help (1 Viewer)

need2know

Footballguy
Due to byes need to pick some guys to start this week

Ppr

Pick 1

R. Woods @ la

Or

Coates vs nyj

Or

dorsett vs chi

Pick 1

Asiata vs hou 

Or

D. Washington (oak) vs sd

Or

Dixon vs was

Or

J. White @ clv 

Last edited by a moderator:
I just watched the Steelers game and am high on Coates.  He looked good!

On the other one, I'd stay away from Dixon until we see him perform.  So maybe Washington.

Leaning coates and white.  I am thinking white gets more involved with brady back.  Dorsetts lack of target scares me

Thanks for answering mine.

I think Coates has most value ROS, as he seems to be trending in the right direction.  Woods would be second for ROS, as he is now the number one receiver in Buffalo - unfortunately other than that he is kind of pedestrian.  Otherwise that group is pretty even for this week.

I like your thoughts about James White with Brady back - it kind of depends on how much they want to run up the score.  If they just want to win and go home then Blount will get all the work.  Dixon might be a good play for ROS, but since West looked sharp last week, I wouldn't expect Dixon to immediately take over the backfield this week.

Users who are viewing this thread