What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's speculate re: wikileaks oct. surprise (1 Viewer)

dutch

Footballguy
What is it that Assange is ready to release about Clinton that some on the Trump side, who seem as though they are knowledgeable about the info, feel could be a knockout blow to the Clinton campaign?   Is it bluster, truth, innuendo, factual, personal, a lesbian affair with Huma, an affair with Donald, proof of Vince Fosters murder?  If it's as 'tame' as the dnc leaks it's alot of smoke for a smalll fire but could it be a true nuclear bomb?

I welcome all speculation including the Ham variety so bring it.

Is he living in an embassy in London next door to Assange?  Cuz that would be super cool.

Moon landing was fake - and the guy leading the coverup was Hillary's father's cousin's stepmother's nephew's college friend's business acquaintance. 

Knowledge of Jeffrey Epstein's private affairs... although, that may be a knockout blow for both Trump and Hillary. I'd be cool with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This seems way to possible and would be a good start but something that could be overcome with the right handling.  I think.
That would be tough to say I am really not that way, even though I thought the public would never see these. 

Knowledge of Jeffrey Epstein's private affairs... although, that may be a knockout blow for both Trump and Hillary. I'd be cool with it.
Thanks Bojang.  I've been wondering about a what if: What if Donald and Hillary hooked up?  Does that hurt one camp more than  the other?  He's a jerk and a class A jerk while she is sort of a shrew.  Neither hits for average in that situation imo but with Trump I don;t think it would be beyond the pale for some voters.

What is it that Assange is ready to release about Clinton that some on the Trump side, who seem as though they are knowledgeable about the info, feel could be a knockout blow to the Clinton campaign?   Is it bluster, truth, innuendo, factual, personal, a lesbian affair with Huma, an affair with Donald, proof of Vince Fosters murder?  If it's as 'tame' as the dnc leaks it's alot of smoke for a smalll fire but could it be a true nuclear bomb?

I welcome all speculation including the Ham variety so bring it.
At this point half the country will say it doesn't matter, no big deal

I think the ONLY way WL can come up with anything meaningful is if he has actual emails from her server. These could be off the dark web or Russian hacks.

Note however that Kid Dotcom said that Assange had something more than a year ago. But if it's just more reanalysis of the cables and the Foia emails with some big new conclusion from old stuff - it's a big fat nuttin' and really that's what I'm expecting.

If we're going to blow #### up, let's just blow it ALL up:

Emails show Hillary paid Donald Trump 2 million dollars to run for President.

What would happen?

If it's anything it's gonna be from the 08 campaign.  If there was SOS stuff to leak it would be out already.

Hillary plans to allow Bill Clinton be the suedo President if she's elected. Foreign leaders are aware of this and even though her name will be on the documents, Bill gets a third term. Plus, Chelsea will be a cabinet member as well as Donald Trump. 

Or

Emails containing Trump and Clinton talking about how both will run and Trump will sabotage his campaign to hand Clinton the Presidency.

Users who are viewing this thread