What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Evans and someone for Doug Martin and Michael Crabtree (1 Viewer)

briggssteel

Footballguy
10 team standard. The owner of Martin and Crabtree is interested but wants someone else as well. I offered Dixon but he wasn't interested. He mentioned Forte but I don't know if I can afford to cut my RB depth like that. Would Diggs or Cobb be worth trading? Looking for help here if I should do this trade and who to add with Evans. I know Evans is a stud but Crabtree looks good and outside of Johnson I'm screwed at RB. With Sims on IR, Martin will get all the work week 7. Currently 2-3 right now. Any advice is appreciated.

StartersCam NewtonCarson PalmerDavid JohnsonMatt ForteMike EvansJarvis LandryStefon DiggsHunter HenryDustin HopkinsEaglesBench (All the QBs are because of bye and injuries):Spencer WareRandall CobbBilal PowellBrian HoyerTyler EifertAlex SmithKenneth Dixon

He's really high on Crabtree because he's currently top 5 in scoring. I also don't think he values Evans like he should. He said "I'm giving away two good players and you're only giving away one"

I feel like I've got to do something. It looks like unless Forte gets hurt, it's going to be a committee with him and Powell moving forward. Then I've got Spencer Ware and Dixon which are only worth anything if the RB1 goes down. I'm super thin at the position thanks to Langford, Ivory and Dwayne Washington not panning out. 

My thought is at least I get a solid receiver to replace Evans and I have a starting back with a lot of upside. 

I wouldn't write off Ware yet.  I still think he gets run even with Charles back.  They will use both of them.  It sucks as a timeshare but I think he will be serviceable.  I would shop Evans elsewhere if that guy is being stubborn.  I think you can get more for him.

So since he didn't want to trade Crabtree I offered Forte and Diggs for Martin no go on that. He said the only trade he would make is Evans for Martin and Terrence West or Martin and Maclin. My inclination is to stay put and hope a RB turns up on waivers that is worth it. That doesn't seem like enough for Evans. 

So since he didn't want to trade Crabtree I offered Forte and Diggs for Martin no go on that. He said the only trade he would make is Evans for Martin and Terrence West or Martin and Maclin. My inclination is to stay put and hope a RB turns up on waivers that is worth it. That doesn't seem like enough for Evans. 
It is not near enough for Evans.

Users who are viewing this thread