What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Zeke, Ware, Forte? Pick 2 in PPR (1 Viewer)

dcarrolljr

Footballguy
I guess its not a bad problem to have but I cant decide which 2 to start this week in a PPR league:

Ezekial Elliot vs Philly

Spencer Ware @ Indy

Matt Forte @ Cleveland

Please help I will answer yours best I can

Based strictly on matchups you should sit Zeke, however never sit your studs.  That leaves the choice between Ware and Forte.  I would go with Ware as I have more trust that he is going to get the ball.  Forte had a big last week but that was the first week in a while.  I go with Zeke and Ware for this week.

Agree with Gally.  You're NEVER sitting Elliott, and while both Ware and Forte have really good matchups, I trust Ware a lot more than Forte.  Forte relies more on the game script. If the NYJ fall behind, you will see more of Bilal Powell.  Ware will be in there regardless of the game script.

agree with others, although i do think ware=forte this week both have great matchups, so pick your poison 

Based strictly on matchups you should sit Zeke, however never sit your studs.  That leaves the choice between Ware and Forte.  I would go with Ware as I have more trust that he is going to get the ball.  Forte had a big last week but that was the first week in a while.  I go with Zeke and Ware for this week.
This - Forte is good but don't sit your studs.    Ware is entering that territory....

Users who are viewing this thread