What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Got Any Personal Conspiracy Theories? (1 Viewer)

Chemical X

Footballguy
watching the trumpkins recently cackle on about widespread voter fraud and theorists trying to piece together something about the fbi and Clinton emails this close to the election, it made me wonder what baseless and factless conspiracy theories you have or believe.  you know, marshall faulk-like.  no matter how unfounded or wacko they are, please let me know what you know.........

-I truly believe that the gas pipeline 'explosion' and 'leak' recently on the east coast are nothing more than oil companies getting the opportunity to raise prices, by creating these issues themselves.

-I believe the world series was going 7 games this year no matter what.

Our elected president has no actual control over this country.  The secret leaders of the Military Industrial Complex dictate everything we do.

these are not things I believe are true 100%, but things I think are more likely to be true than the average person believes:

LBJ had kennedy killed

Water fluoridation

Juiced balls were back this year in MLB (I actually believe this one pretty close to 100%)

The plane that went down on 9-11 in the field was shot down by the government. The whole story about the passengers rising up against their captors and causing it to crash was just a PR cover.

The above is probably the only semi-realistic possibility of a 9-11 conspiracy theory.

Fruit of the loom intentionally undersizes the crotch area of their underwear to make guys feel like their junk is bigger than it really is.

Ritz crackers could originally kill a man at 100 yards, but due to Cold War fears that the Soviets would get a hold of the technology it's killing power was removed and range was reduced to 65 yards.

these are not things I believe are true 100%, but things I think are more likely to be true than the average person believes:

LBJ had kennedy killed
As i've chronicled here before, i spent significant time on the press bus during the NE seaboard portions of the 1976 Presidential primaries. Twas great hanging out with the Apples, Germonds and other red-nosed hard guys of the working political press. Thing that startled me even more than the constant, casual work use of liquor was that 3/4 of the Dem press bus freely and fully subscribed to your theory.

Last edited by a moderator:
The grandaddy of them all - JFK.

Shakespeare was someone else or a collection of people.

Willie Wonka was is the puppet guy in Saw.

Personal favorite is all the Bilderberg Group / Illuminati stuff. Love that stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
My hip and SI joints have it in for my heart.  They'll do anything to get that *******, including self destruct!

Our government has an unwritten policy insuring the continued corruption in Mexico. The reason "why" is what I cannot figure out.

Michael Jordan didn't retire and un-retire. He was suspended for betting on NBA games.
I think you're half right. David Stern threatened Jordan with a suspension, but Jordan decided to show that he was more powerful than Stern by quitting the league and destroying revenues. Stern begged Jordan to come back but Jordan said he wouldn't come back until Stern agreed to give him preferential treatment for any future ownership opportunities.

I still believe that there are only 3 actual people that post here, Shuke/Otis and GM. All the rest of us are just their alia posting

The above is probably the only semi-realistic possibility of a 9-11 conspiracy theory.
:unsure:   9-11 was a 100% conspiracy.   I don't know why people use that word wrong.  The only question is who was in on the secret.

My favorite "conspiracy theories" are the conspiracy facts where the government got busted for doing experiments on citizens without their consent or knowledge (MK Ultra, Tuskegee experiments).  Lends credence to the more modern day far out ones like chemtrails, which are most definitely a theory. 

That guy from Empire who thinks 1x1=2 might be my favorite. He spends all his time in between shots on set trying to construct magic triangles that will prove he's right.
holy ####

"I was always wondering, you know, why does a bubble take the shape of a ball? Why not a triangle or a square? I figured it out. If Pythagoras was here to see it, he would lose his mind. Einstein, too! Tesla!," he told Rolling Stone.

"This is the last century that our children will have to be taught that one times one is one," he added.

My favorite "conspiracy theories" are the conspiracy facts where the government got busted for doing experiments on citizens without their consent or knowledge (MK Ultra, Tuskegee experiments).  Lends credence to the more modern day far out ones like chemtrails, which are most definitely a theory. 
Jesse Ventura came out with a book about documents that have been declassified.  Things that have been largely written off as conspiracy have been declassified and proven true.

https://www.amazon.com/Documents-Government-Doesnt-Want-Read/dp/1616085711

LBJ had kennedy killed

Water fluoridation

Juiced balls were back this year in MLB (I actually believe this one pretty close to 100%)
LeBron, really?  :bs:

I've got two on Ted Kennedy. One, when she was an aide on the Watergate committee, Hillary Clinton pushed for the Democrats to not impeach Nixon, because she believed that keeping a corrupt criminal president in office would make it easier for Ted Kennedy to win the election in '76. Two, in 1983, Ted Kennedy sent an envoy to Russia to offer the Soviets secret intelligence on US nuclear strategy, undercutting Reagan's stance in the upcoming summit, in exchange for Soviet assistance in getting him elected in 1984.
That's actually sounds reasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread