What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IVC- Problems? (1 Viewer)

Yes this is the same problem every week, they don't even get the links to the DFS page. I have to admit, I have been very disappointed this year in the management overall of the DFS Page. Articles not put up in reasonable times or at least a consistent time each week. Links that are not working. Its definitely not up to the usual standard of FBG. 

Yes this is the same problem every week, they don't even get the links to the DFS page. I have to admit, I have been very disappointed this year in the management overall of the DFS Page. Articles not put up in reasonable times or at least a consistent time each week. Links that are not working. Its definitely not up to the usual standard of FBG. 
This is the big one I am on board with you on.  Mostly because I want to start playing with LUs and it's 10x easier with the IVC, but the delay between projections being up and when then IVC is up and running is painful. 

Wow, the link to the evaluator article doesn't work.............what a freakin surprise!
eVALUEator is live (but not yet linked): http://subscribers.footballguys.com/apps/article.php?article=aleeeval16wk10

I've got an email into Dodds about the timeliness of posting, fellas. Unfortunately, only a few people (not me) have the authority to link articles to the DFS landing page, which can create delays at times. In many cases, the articles are able to be accessed via the appropriate URL, but haven't yet been tied to that page.

If something is grossly late, please tweet at me (@tipandpick) because I get those notifications immediately, whereas I only pop in here from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread