What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WW Help - Which WR? Keeper League (1 Viewer)

Paidy

Footballguy
Keeper league, non-PPR, start 3 WR (no flex) and we play that waiver pickups are 15th round keepers so even though I am focused on winning the title, I like to go for longer term pickups.

This week, I'm targeting a WR as insurance to play instead of Brandin Cooks if I choose, here are my choices:

• Quincy Enunwa
  • Malcolm Mitchell
  • Dontrelle Inman
  • Taylor Gabriel
Is Enunwa the no-brainer play? Seems like he has the skills and just needs to QB to feed him the ball. However, Mitchell and Gabriel have both elevated themselves and a possible Tyrell Williams injury could give great playoff value to Inman.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd go with Enunwa as the dynasty play.  I doubt that any of them are that much better plays than Cooks, frankly, and like the idea of grabbing Enunwa on the chance that he continues to progress with the Jets.

I'd pick up Mitchell if he would count as a 15th rounder next year.  Enunwa would be a fine choice as well but next season Decker will be back and they still have Marshall (though I don't know if those two are under contract for next year or not).  If Mitchell keeps playing like he has the last couple weeks he will be New England's #2 WR next year, which would be a steal in the 15th round. 

Users who are viewing this thread