What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Results and ROI (1 Viewer)

Hoosier16

Footballguy
I assume most track their results. I'd be interested to see how others do.

If you haven't seen it, rotoGrinders has a tool that will automatically download and sync your results from Fanduel. It then breaks it down by categories so you can analyze your results.

One interesting thing I have seen with mine is that I have the same winning percentage (actually slightly higher) with the triple ups as I do with the double ups and 50/50s. For the past 2 months, I'm at about 60% with all of them. This suggests that my average finish with a winning lineup tends to be at least in the top 29%. Obviously, the ROIs are significantly different for those contests using a 60% win number (8% for 50/50s, 20% for double ups, and 80% for triple ups). I think I have enough entries to believe the results but I will be testing it further by beginning to enter more triple ups in December. I haven't seen any quadruple ups and I think the quintuple ups (with a 17% payout threshold) would be too much like tournaments.

I also found that my tournament ROI was -13% and the win percentage was 31%. So when I win, I'm clearly finishing near the bottom of the payouts. I'll need to make some adjustments there and hopefully what I picked up from Dodds and the staff in their eBook will help.

Anyway, if you haven't used the tool, it's seems worthwhile and beneficial.

Very cool! Thanks for posting. My winning %'s are fairly linear: 50/50: 81%; 2x: 67%; 3x: 41%; 5x: 24%. I have significantly fewer samples of 3x and 5x as I just started playing them this year.

I absolutely suck at tournaments (which is why I stopped playing them a few weeks ago :)). 19% winning pct and -34% ROI. Ouch!

Users who are viewing this thread