What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need Help @ Flex (1 Viewer)

Bad_Mo

Footballguy
Kelley v. CAR

Crowell @ BUF

Jeffrey v. GB

Farrow v. OAK

1 pt = 10 yds rush/rec

5 pt bonus = 100 yds rush/rec

.5 PPR

2 pt. bonus = 10 rececptions

2 pt. & 4 pt. bonuses = TDs over 40 and 60, respectively

6 pts = TDs

I like Farrow in this spot. He'll get the volume as they want to see what they have there. Lots of snaps equates to lots of scoring chances. I like Buffalo vs Cle, so Crowell is out. Alshon is just coming back and didn't do anything early in the year. I'm not big on R. Kelley. Good luck!

Please see mine if you can. TIA.

I'm tempted to say Jeffery just to have all 4 choices voted on!

OK,OK

I vote Crowell because he seems to do well against mediocre defenses. Plus he catches an occasional pass.

Farrow is a close second if you want to take a shot...he should get good volumne and will also catch passes out of the backfield. I just feel a little more confident with Crowell here.

Here's mine...

I'd go Jeffery just by a nose over Farrow. I think Crowell is fool's gold(he's had basically one good game since Halloween, and Buffalo is playing for jobs right now) and Carolina sets up more for Thompson and the passing game than for Kelley. 

Users who are viewing this thread