What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Team evaluation (1 Viewer)

I would keep ARob,KAllen,Henry try to sell Moncrief, Cooper, Benjamin for as many low 2017 1sts as u can. Hold those picks till closer to your lg draft and they will appreciate in value the closer to draft u can wait. Than either use the picks in draft or trade em at their highest value right b4 draft for who u want. That ideal situation for me, but might not be achievable in your lg.

I would try to move Benjamin or Fuller. I think for Benjamin you could probably get a rb in the Hyde range plus a mid round pick. Or you could try to get a 1st and take a chance on a rb in the draft. I've seen Fuller's value be all over the place this year but I think you'd be able to find an owner who's higher on him than most and move him to that guy. Moncrief and Cooper would be interesting to sell because their value is so high right now, especially Cooper. 

Users who are viewing this thread