What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Prosise for Thielen...??? Update Thielen and 4.6 for 2.12 (rookies) (1 Viewer)

jwsbowler

Footballguy
In another dynasty PPR (12 team league), start 1 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 2 flex - 1 - 1.   I am searching for WRs mostly.  Will hunt TE and QB in draft probably, but will take BPA.

QB: Roethlisberger, Bortles, Smith, Garoppolo
RB: Bell, McCoy, Howard, Coleman, Kelley, Stewart, Forte, Washington, Prosise (TS), Sims (IR)
WR: Fitzgerald, Hopkins, Jeffery, Hurns, Moncrief, Britt 
TE: Walker, Gresham, McDonald, Doyle, Z Miller (IR)
K:  Prater, Santos
D:  Arizona

I can leave Prosise on my taxi squad forever (if need be), but we only have two spots.  I need to make room for the IR players, thus planning on dropping Santos and someone...

Been offered Thielen and 2017 4th (rookie) for Prosise and 2017 2nd... I will not deal the picks, but would you deal Prosise for Thielen straight up???  With this team, I have been successful with a win and a runner up this year in the past two years.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would rather have Prosise than Theilen in the long term.  Thielen had a nice year but the Vikings will never throw enough and I am assuming that Treadwell will eventually earn a starting spot and diminish Theilen's value.  The Seahawks like Prosise and he will be utilized when healthy.  I keep Prosise.

I would rather have Prosise than Theilen in the long term.  Thielen had a nice year but the Vikings will never throw enough and I am assuming that Treadwell will eventually earn a starting spot and diminish Theilen's value.  The Seahawks like Prosise and he will be utilized when healthy.  I keep Prosise.
Thanks Gally... I think if the picks were reversed, I might think about it.

same owner just came back with Thielen and his 4.6 rookie pick for my 2.12 rookie pick.  I can drop the kicker for the roster spot.

My picks are 1.11, 2.12, 3.12 and 4.12.   I am going to push for his 3.6 pick...  

same owner just came back with Thielen and his 4.6 rookie pick for my 2.12 rookie pick.  I can drop the kicker for the roster spot.

My picks are 1.11, 2.12, 3.12 and 4.12.   I am going to push for his 3.6 pick...  
I just don't think Thielen is worth giving up the 2.12 pick.  I wouldn't have much confidence in him being a player that I would put in my lineup unless there were significant injuries or bye issues.  He is just a guy and would rather have the 2.12 pick.

Gally said:
I just don't think Thielen is worth giving up the 2.12 pick.  I wouldn't have much confidence in him being a player that I would put in my lineup unless there were significant injuries or bye issues.  He is just a guy and would rather have the 2.12 pick.
Thanks Gally... I walked away.  A 3rd rounder would be do-able.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Thielen and I think him for 2.12 is a fair offer.  If I needed immediate WR help I would probably do that but I can see arguments either way since I think that is about right value for him.

Users who are viewing this thread