What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

McCoy for Thomas??? Same team working with Thielen deals... (1 Viewer)

jwsbowler

Footballguy
PPR (12 team league) dynasty, start 1 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 2 flex - 1 - 1.   I am searching for WRs mostly.  Will hunt TE and QB in draft probably, but will take BPA.

QB: Roethlisberger, Bortles, Smith, Garoppolo
RB: Bell, McCoy, Howard, Coleman, Kelley, Stewart, Forte, Washington, Prosise (TS), Sims (IR)
WR: Fitzgerald, Hopkins, Jeffery, Hurns, Moncrief, Britt 
TE: Walker, Gresham, McDonald, Doyle, Z Miller (IR)
K:  Prater, Santos
D:  Arizona

Okay, same dynasty team that I have been looking at the Thielen trades... how about this???   McCoy for Michael Thomas???  I am looking for a WR.  Yes or No... or should I ask for a "bit more"

I think this would be a good deal for you.  You are deep enough at RB that you can afford to trade McCoy to get a young promising WR.  McCoy will be 29 when the season starts so this may be a good opportunity to cash in on him while he still holds good value.

I agree, Thomas is a pretty hot commodity. I'm not shipping him off for a year or two of McCoy. If we were drafting last years rookies he probably goes #2. Feel free to try though, I don't think it's outrageous. Not going to burn a trade bridge making that offer.

Users who are viewing this thread