What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gronk Cruise (1 Viewer)

Wow, this is like a real thing with a website and all.

http://www.gronkspartyship.com/

Apparently the trailer trash girls are in luck, it doesn't say sex with Gronk is not included....

Not included are:

• Gratuities (vary from $12.95-$14.95 per person, per day based on cabin selection as shown here.)
  • Spa.
  • Alcoholic beverages.
  • Soft drinks & bottled water. (However, a package is available for a low price which get you unlimited soft drinks throughout the cruise.)
  • While many restaurants on board are FREE, some Specialty Restaurants you choose to go to require a cover charge. (Pricing for each can be found here.)
  • $7.95 Room Service Convenience charge.
  • Any excursions or tours at Great Stirrup Cay or Nassau.
  • Pre-cruise or post-cruise hotels - see our Hotels page for details.
  • Airfare.
  • Ground transportation.
  • Travel insurance (available through Sixthman).
  • :yucky:

Manziel and Gronk are the same guy but one is good at football
But Manziel was the best player in college football and people did not let him get away with his behavior. If a video of Manziel at a club and acting a fool was released, all the talking heads say, "he's immature, not a leader, needs to grow up, etc". Gronk at a club acting a fool video and most experts say, "Gronk is so funny, Gronk being Gronk, he's just having fun". Can you imagine the uproar if Cam Newton or Beckham did some of the things Gronk has?

Ilov80s said:
But Manziel was the best player in college football and people did not let him get away with his behavior. If a video of Manziel at a club and acting a fool was released, all the talking heads say, "he's immature, not a leader, needs to grow up, etc". Gronk at a club acting a fool video and most experts say, "Gronk is so funny, Gronk being Gronk, he's just having fun". Can you imagine the uproar if Cam Newton or Beckham did some of the things Gronk has?
Manziel was not good at football when he was catching flak. 

I'm not sure Cam or ODB would get much more heat than Gronk as long as they're at the top of their position..

But Gronk is a legitimately positive, fun person.. Cam/OBJ notsomuch (Manziel either)

Last edited by a moderator:
I know someone who went on this cruise. She said it was a lot of fun.  She also said that there were people on the cruise who had no idea they were on a Gronk cruise.  They just happened to book at that time.  There were a few complaints.

Manziel was not good at football when he was catching flak. 

I'm not sure Cam or ODB would get much more heat than Gronk as long as they're at the top of their position..

But Gronk is a legitimately positive, fun person.. Cam/OBJ notsomuch (Manziel either)
I think it depends on how it's done.  Gronk doesn't hide it or pretend to be somebody different.  

Gronk acts like a big dumb ape but he comes from a good family who controls all the business and contracts of the boys.  I'm pretty sure he said he has saved every dime of all the salary he's ever earned.  I have no problem with a party boat, as long as nothing illegal is being promoted. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. I thought you guys were just a  launch of jealous dopes. Then I watched the video. Christ. Gronk and his crew look like a bunch of supermutant bros. I think he shoved half his pants inside his ####### there.  

Gronk acts like a big dumb ape but he comes from a good family who controls all the business and contracts of the boys.  I'm pretty sure he said he has saved every dime of all the salary he's ever earned.  I have no problem with a party boat, as long as nothing illegal is being promoted. 
Looks like it should be illegal.

Users who are viewing this thread