What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The worst person I ever met.. (1 Viewer)

With Caesar posting this on March 15th, I would have expected a two-way tie between Cassius and Brutus

Way back in my younger days my uncle was a rather famous radio DJ in Sacramento. The WWF (now WWE) had a show in town and he was a guest referee for one of the matches. 

I got to meet Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Big John Studd, and other wrestlers. I also got to meet Vince McMahon. 

Even at the tender age of 7 or 8, I could tell that Vince was an ###. He's probably the most famous "worst person" I've ever met. 

He didn't hold a candle To Brian [something] who was a kid on my block when I was very young. He broke my Star Wars lightsaber  (this was 1978, so it was an original) just because he could. He also stole the wire hubcaps and gas cap off my mom's 1965 Mustang and sold them. He's probably the worst person I've ever known. 

Way back in my younger days my uncle was a rather famous radio DJ in Sacramento. The WWF (now WWE) had a show in town and he was a guest referee for one of the matches. 

I got to meet Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Big John Studd, and other wrestlers. I also got to meet Vince McMahon. 

Even at the tender age of 7 or 8, I could tell that Vince was an ###. He's probably the most famous "worst person" I've ever met. 

He didn't hold a candle To Brian [something] who was a kid on my block when I was very young. He broke my Star Wars lightsaber  (this was 1978, so it was an original) just because he could. He also stole the wire hubcaps and gas cap off my mom's 1965 Mustang and sold them. He's probably the worst person I've ever known. 

Do you know where this Brian character is now and revel in how ####ty his life probably turned out to be?  

If that's not the case then vandalize something dear to him.  

Grew up with a guy named Henry Skinner, who shot my dog when we were kids.  He now lives on death row in Texas.  Maybe not too much longer though.

Sweet. At the HShoe?  Any poker action there still?
No, at the Beau in Biloxi. $100 min table.  Poker is ok at Horseshoe., nothing great. Plenty of 1-3nl, occasional 2-5.  20-40 limit runs consistently.  Only consistent O8 is 4-8 limit w/hk. 

ETA: Realize I said Tunica originally, like an idiot. It was Biloxi.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread