What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

OBJ, Coleman - Keeper league (1 Viewer)

downsouth

Footballguy
16 team PPR keeper league.

Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 2 flex.

4 players can be kept. Max of 2 players per position. Players can be kept for only 4 years then returned to the draft.

deciding between 2 choices:

#1: Keep OBJ & Julio at WR. But OBJ is in his last year and will be returned to the draft after this upcoming season.

or

#2: trade OBJ for a 1st round pick which has all rookies and some great players like Bell, then keep Julio and Coleman (3 more years)

summary: 1 year of OBJ vs 3 years of Coleman and 1st round pick.

It would depend on where in the 1st round that first round pick that you are receiving.  If I couldn't get a very early pick, I would just keep OBJ.

If I could draft a STUD player with something left in the tank and keep Coleman, then I would probably deal OBJ.  Without more information, I really cannot give a better answer.

Also not sure who New York will have for QB in a few years.

In a vacuum I just keep OBJ.  I don't see you getting a player of his caliber with the first rounder.  If you are able to get Bell (as you mentioned) then I probably make the deal.  Since I have no idea the chances of obtaining another stud it's tough to really make a choice.

Users who are viewing this thread