What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

3x RB's, 2x Keeper Spots - Which 2 to keep? WHIR (1 Viewer)

Which 2 RB's do I keep?

• Kenneth Walker III (RB - SEA) - 8th rd. pick

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

4th&inches

Footballguy
I'm looking for some advise on which RB's to keep

**Notes/ League Info:
  • 12-team, .5PPR keeper league (QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, K, DST).
  • We can keep up to 4 players (originally) drafted after the 5th round
  • The round listed after the player = the draft round I'd be giving up in this draft (ex. ARSB would be my draft pick 9.05 pick).
    • if keeping 2 players with the same round (ex. Dobbins & Walker), 1 player would move round back (ex: 7th & 8th rd picks)
  • I have pick 1.05

Already Keeping:
ARSB = keeping for my 9th rd. pick
Waddle = keeping for my 6th round pick

Keeper Choices (draft round):
  • James Cook (RB - BUF) - 7th rd. pick
  • J.K. Dobbins (RB - BAL) - 8th rd. pick
  • Kenneth Walker III (RB - SEA) - 8th rd. pick

Leave a link and I'll answer all your questions too.

This is really a coin flip that hinges on your injury thoughts about Dobbins, usage thoughts on Cook, and Charbs thoughts on Walker. For me I keep Dobbins and Walker. I just am not sure how Cook will be used even though I like him a lot.

i’d prolly go cook and walker. dobbins will have a higher floor than cook, but cook has a much higher ceiling imo. ravens never give a rb much more than 15 carries a game and dobbins doesn’t catch passes. lamar is their best rusher and let’s assume his full health. lamar is really their number 1 back. dobbins to me is a td dependent runner only. i think cook is gonna catch a pile of balls. hines is out and singletary gone. harris doesn’t scare me much. if cook runs for around 800 years a his catches will increase his value from there.

This is really a coin flip that hinges on your injury thoughts about Dobbins, usage thoughts on Cook, and Charbs thoughts on Walker. For me I keep Dobbins and Walker. I just am not sure how Cook will be used even though I like him a lot.

i’d prolly go cook and walker. dobbins will have a higher floor than cook, but cook has a much higher ceiling imo. ravens never give a rb much more than 15 carries a game and dobbins doesn’t catch passes. lamar is their best rusher and let’s assume his full health. lamar is really their number 1 back. dobbins to me is a td dependent runner only. i think cook is gonna catch a pile of balls. hines is out and singletary gone. harris doesn’t scare me much. if cook runs for around 800 years a his catches will increase his value from there.
Thank you both for the advice. And both points just kinda reaffirms my why this is such a difficult call.

All 3 of these guys have their +/-

Dobbins - Think he's fully recovered from injury. Talks he should be more involved in the passing game, but has Lamar as the "primary goalline back".
Walker - was as surefire keeper to end the season even with his injury....but then Seattle gotta go be Seattle and draft Charbonnet and mess things up
Cook - has a clear path to be the RB1 in a very good offense & likely catches a bunch of passes too...however, he's the least "proven" of the bunch

Maybe i'll just end up flipping a coin...

Anyway, thanks again!

This is a tough one. Personally, I think I'd go Dobbins and Cook. Even though we haven't seen how Buffalo will deploy him, preseason signs point to him be very busy. I have Walker in dynasty and he contributes virtually nothing in the passing game. Add in Charbs and the league being ppr, I give the edge to Dobbins/Cook.

Feel free to weigh in on mine...

Users who are viewing this thread