What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mckinnon Crow or D Lewis (1 Viewer)

BigBoss

Footballguy
How would you rank these guys based off of pure talent?

mckinnon

crowell

lewis

Last edited by a moderator:
Pure talent doesn't necessarily translate to fantasy goodness.  On sheer talent I would probably rank them:

Lewis

McKinnon

Crowell

Ranking based on who I would rather have in fantasy football:

Crowell (brought back and not a lot of competition)

Lewis (lots of competition but proven he can succeed

McKinnon (bringing in Murray hurts his prospects).

Crowell is the clear top choice for me.  I probably put Lewis 2nd but he has had a lot of injuries and has a lot of competition.  I never got all the McKinnon love and it's now clear he isn't an ADP successor, he is 3rd for me.

Thanks. My thought is all three are near the end of their contracts and could be in a different situation soon. I'd rather invest in the better talent for my keeper league. All 3 are around the same price. 

Agree with all of the above, not sure how to split talent from fantasy relevance here, but with that in mind it would have to be:

Crowell

Lewis

McKinnon

Lewis

Crowell

McKinnon
You're the only one without Crow at the top.  I also rank Crowell first and by a wide margin.  I can see your choice of Lewis especially with the question phrased as it is - by talent.  However, I think the OP has to consider the combination of talent, current role, durability and age.  I'd rank them Crowell, Lewis, McKinnon in dynasty.

DropKick said:
You're the only one without Crow at the top.  I also rank Crowell first and by a wide margin.  I can see your choice of Lewis especially with the question phrased as it is - by talent.  However, I think the OP has to consider the combination of talent, current role, durability and age.  I'd rank them Crowell, Lewis, McKinnon in dynasty.
Yeah I think Lewis may be more talented, but in a way murkier situation.  Crowell has the opportunity right now so I see why others put him at the top.

DropKick said:
The OP was looking for a couple years down the road when the current contracts run out on these guys (look at the 6th post).  He was looking solely for best talent regardless of current fantasy circumstances.  It just kind of morphed into best fantasy situation.

Users who are viewing this thread