What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Players for picks questions (1 Viewer)

slicedbred21

Footballguy
12 Team Dynasty, PPR, Rookie draft

Pick a side in these options:

1.03 for D Thomas

1.06 for Pryor

Last edited by a moderator:
1.3 and by a pretty big margin. I put Thomas on the level of the 1.7 or 1.8. New offense, potential new QB, closing in on 30, just a lot of risk there.

1.3 and by a pretty big margin. I put Thomas on the level of the 1.7 or 1.8. New offense, potential new QB, closing in on 30, just a lot of risk there.
I was thinking this too but DT still had a very good season last year with atrocious QB play and should produce solid numbers for at least another 2-3 years.

I think DT probably plays into the value of the 1.3 but the overall perception of him in Dynasty circles is much lower in value.  I don't think you need to give up that much to get him.  Sometimes perception is more important than actual value and you can leverage that perception into maximizing your return on trades.  If you really like DT more than what you would get at 1.03 I would look to add other pieces that benefit you because the perception of DT is not that valuable in the dynasty world.

I think the same goes for Pryor and the 1.06  Personally I would rather have the 1.06 but if you are a believer I would do the same thing in trying to pick up other pieces to give up the 1.06 because I don't think Pryor is worth that alone.  

I was thinking this too but DT still had a very good season last year with atrocious QB play and should produce solid numbers for at least another 2-3 years.
I'd agree with that, but solid numbers for 2-3 years isn't worth the 1.3, especially in a pretty great rookie draft.

Pryor isn't worth the 1.6 for similar reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread