What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Start Em Once ($25 per team can win you $720) (1 Viewer)

Titletown_Favres

Footballguy
TEAM and ENRTY FEE ... This is a very unique fun league. Last year we had 71 teams and are trying to max out on MFL website with 96 teams. An owner can own 1 to 4 teams. Entry fee for this year 2017  is just $25 per team (increases incrementally up to $50 per team by 2020) but you are only committing for 1 year. Also, prior year teams get first priority for the following year.

SO HOW IS IT UNIQUE? ... There is no draft, waivers, or trade. All 96 teams have access to every NFL player at the start of the season. Lineups are hidden until that player's game start. Once you start a player you can not use him again in the fantasy regular season or playoffs. Only the top one-third (32 teams) make the playoffs based on total points. Playoffs run Week 13-16 (total points). Your point total for the regular season is cleared for the playoff meaning all playoffs teams start with no score and cannot use a player used in the regular season.

*** If interest please email Daniel at DRLRPH@aol.com with the following: Your Full Name, Team Name, Email Address, Number of Teams. ***

Edit: forgot the link to the site: http://www77.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/61433#0

Thanks !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this thing full and paid yet? Somebody should sneak into it if it's not full yet. This was a great league last year.... even if I did poorly.

Is this thing full and paid yet? Somebody should sneak into it if it's not full yet. This was a great league last year.... even if I did poorly.
I think it is now. I finished 7th last year but was away for most of the summer. Just going through my email now and of course I missed all the

invites to leaguesafe. Damn. It was a great setup though. Trying to find anything similar is just about impossible. So it really is unique.

Users who are viewing this thread