What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dark Matter Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Loving S3 so far.  Four episodes in.  The episode with Three experiencing the, let's say, unusual reality was hilarious and well-written. 

Been enjoying it to. Nice, light viewing to boot. I can sit back and relax with it without having to think to hard. Just good fun.

I really liked Season 1.  Season 2 was OK.  Maybe just because I did not have the time to really watch it.  Good enough to pull me into Season 3.  

Thought this week's episode was weak. Within a few minutes, you know it's all fake. The fact they drug it out for 30 minutes was pretty pathetic. Just seemed like a step back for the series.

Just started watching this show on Netflix and am on ep4 of season 2.  Started off super cheesy, but it was interesting enough and the rough corners of he characters rounded out enough that I'm now really enjoying he show.  I was adamant that I would not watch any syfy shows after they canceled defiant (still pissed about that, considering it was their #1 freaking show at the time), but this is a fun show.

I was adamant that I would not watch any syfy shows after they canceled defiant (still pissed about that, considering it was their #1 freaking show at the time), but this is a fun show.
Did they wrap things up or did it just end in the middle of the story on a cliffhanger?

FreeBaGeL said:
Did they wrap things up or did it just end in the middle of the story on a cliffhanger?
They sort of wrapped it up.  The writers knew at the time that the show might be canceled, so they wrote in a final episode that could serve as an ending but that they also could easily come back from and continue the story.  

The acting in that show was pretty bad and the writing wasn't great, but I thought the story was interesting and there was a lot more to tell and do within that universe.

Users who are viewing this thread