What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What is Otis's signature role (1 Viewer)

Signature role

• Big hands

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Poker/BJ High rolling gambling shtick

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Diet master

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • Potatoes

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • $5k home jobs and repairs

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Coach Hawk screech

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other

Votes: 19 20.7%

• Total voters
The live posting with the girl in the apartment way back in the day was pretty epic. Combine that with his hot ex-gf from law school and the airline attendant fiasco and my vote would be whatever you want to call that role/era. 

That time he posted about something 3 years old and was informing us of this great new thing he found. I expect him to make a thread about Gangnam style any day now. 

The live posting with the girl in the apartment way back in the day was pretty epic. Combine that with his hot ex-gf from law school and the airline attendant fiasco and my vote would be whatever you want to call that role/era. 
I'd proudly stack that era up against the prime eras of any of the greats.

Have some good new shticks in the hopper, just haven't had time to deploy them.  

In one I was going to send out emails and PMs to all you guys with the subject PAYWALL GOES UP TOMORROW and threatening that you won't have access to Otis content after that unless you send me money. Pretty sure I could make a mint. 

Since I'm presently stranded at Reagan airport, how about "stuck in your city and your city totally sucks" Otis?

I think I did that to shuke recently about whatever generic city in Ohio he lives in and he was NOT pleased. 
You could replace that with Android device, Big Buck Hunter, anything really. Superiority Otis is what wins here

Didn't Otis have some work bathroom issues? I can't remember and lost my notebook in the Great Fire of 14.

Last edited by a moderator:
strykerpks said:
You could replace that with Android device, Big Buck Hunter, anything really. Superiority Otis is what wins here
Highly doubt anyone here could beat me at Buck Hunter. 

Politician Spock said:
Otis said:
Since I'm presently stranded at Reagan airport, how about "stuck in your city and your city totally sucks" Otis?

I think I did that to shuke recently about whatever generic city in Ohio he lives in and he was NOT pleased. 
Shuke's airport is in Kentucky.... and Kentucky does suck. 
Odd synchronicity going on here...

...as I just dreamed last night that Otis bought me a drink in an airport.  :shock:  

#Otis'SigRoleFarAsI'mConcerned

I agree with you that she is way overrated but I wouldn't say she is ugly.  In fact, 4-5 years ago and 25 pounds lighter she was unreal.
In fairness I also never said she was ugly. Like Otis, though, she could stand to lose 20 or 30lbs. 

• Smile
Reactions: Ned

Users who are viewing this thread