What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bye Week fillers - who are you picking up? (1 Viewer)

LittlePhatty

Footballguy
Now that the bye weeks are upon us (has the season really gone by this quickly?) it's time to head to the waiver wire and pick up some guys who are actually playing a game this week.

With DeVante Parker on a bye, I'm targeting Cooper Kupp. He's a rookie WR for the Rams, in case you aren't familiar - I'm surprised no one on this forum is talking about him. At all. Haven't even seen his name mentioned once. Anyway, I expect big things. 

Who are you targeting?

Now that the bye weeks are upon us (has the season really gone by this quickly?) it's time to head to the waiver wire and pick up some guys who are actually playing a game this week.

With DeVante Parker on a bye, I'm targeting Cooper Kupp. He's a rookie WR for the Rams, in case you aren't familiar - I'm surprised no one on this forum is talking about him. At all. Haven't even seen his name mentioned once. Anyway, I expect big things. 

Who are you targeting?
Ezekiel Elliot (running back for Dallas). Probably under the radar because he wasn't pegged as the starter for Week 1, but my inside sources are telling me he may just be the guy they trot out on Sunday night. If he struggles though, expect him to end up in the doghouse for, I dunno, the following six weeks maybe, so he may not be a viable long term hold.

/s

Kupp got his own thread this week.

I'm replacing Parker with Corey Coleman or Marvin Jones Jr, leaving Cooper on the bench.

I think Brandon Coleman is the obvious answer with Snead suspended. Barely owned in most formats.

I have a mess at WR now and need to fill my flex spot.  I am going to pick up one of these listed in order of preference:

Kendall Wright

Braxton Miller

Nelson Agholor

I lost Cameron Meredith and Willie Snead, and now that Mike Evans is on bye, I have to start two of Paul Richardson, K. Wright and C. Coleman. These are the type of mid-season decisions that make or break a team.

"If Kupp is available on the WW your league isn't competitive and you should just quit that league" - Kupp fan boys.

I'll play this straight: Charles Clay for Cameron Brate's bouncing baby bye. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Replacing Evans with Brandon Marshall, Parker with Maclin, and Ajayi with Terrence West without any confidence. 

I'm in a dynasty league where we have normal starting requirements (1/2/3/1/1) but also have to start a rookie every week.  With Ajayi and Evans out, I either need to replace Fournette at the rookie spot (Marlon Mack is my only option there) or Ajayi at the RB2 spot.  So I guess I'm starting Latavius Murray or DeAndre Washington this week.  Not ideal.

Users who are viewing this thread