What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who are you starting 2024 week 18? (1 Viewer)

dbc925

Footballguy
Yeah, I know. But it’s not regular season. Our league uses the last week for a high score winner-take-all gets the free agent money from throughout the year. It’s usually a couple hundred bucks. I’m hoping my guys have to play straight through, but at this moment I am concerned about Goff and Gibbs (DET), White (TB) and Lamb (DAL). In the event that they’re going to be rested (I’m obviously hoping for a very tight race for the number one seed in the NFC ) what sleepers can you see picking up for that week?

I’m already planning on picking up the Bucs defense because they’re playing Carolina. I’ve pretty much made bank picking up the defense that plays Carolina when I could.

Other thoughts?

Last edited:
Yeah, I know. But it’s not regular season. Our league uses the last week for a high score winner-take-all gets the free agent money from throughout the year. It’s usually a couple hundred bucks. I’m hoping my guys have to place straight through, but at this moment I am concerned about Goff and, Gibbs (DET), White (TB) and Lamb (DAL). In the event that they’re going to be rested (I’m obviously hoping for a very tight race for the number one seat in the NFC ) what sleepers can you see picking up for that week?

I’m already planning on picking up the books defense because they’re playing Carolina. I’ve pretty much made bank picking up the defense that plays Carolina when I could.

Other thoughts?
gonna have to wait to see what teams might rest starters. As of now, doesn't seem like any team won't have anything to play for in w18 (that will likely change)

Users who are viewing this thread