What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Never would have thought I would have to start Kizer in week 1 (1 Viewer)

JohnnyU

Footballguy
Luck and Winston on the bench.  How often does a team have to dip to their 3rd string QB in week 1 LOL?  Still have the best team in the league ;)

I am considering starting him, actually he is in my lineup now with Luck out and Bortles wrist made me replace him but Bortles came off the injury report today. But I think the Jax vs Houston game could be a low scoring defensive game.

Unexpected turn of events will have me at the game tomorrow and I'm looking forward to seeing the kid live.  FWIW an unexpected turn of events had me attend a game in 1976 when a young QB came off the bench for the Browns and he played well.

His name was Brian Sipe. (guppies can look him up)

I took Kizer late in the first round of a rookie draft based on long-term upside.  I'm not expecting much, around 200 yards in the air and another 20 on the ground with a legit shot at a score either via pass or on the ground.  Anything more would be a bonus and a victory would be gravy.

Users who are viewing this thread