What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stafford or Winston (redraft season) (1 Viewer)

Jayded

Footballguy
Redraft, 10 teams, start 1 QB

Completions : 0.25 pts 

Passing Yards : 25 yards per point; 2 points at 300 yards; 3 points at 375 yards; 4 points at 425 yards

Passing Touchdowns : 6 pts 

Interceptions : -2 pts 

40+ yard Td : 3 pts 

I have Russell Wilson as my starter and Stafford is my current backup. The guy who owns Winston also had Luck and instead of dropping the end of his bench he dropped Winston to (luckily) pick up Alex Smith to save his week. 

Should I drop Stafford to grab Winston or stay put?

I also have Russel Wilson this year and am thrilled to have a great QB that I trust to be top tier. I personally don't roster a backup QB quite yet but week 5 is the bye. I believe Winston is your better bet for the week 5 matchup with the Patriots who were just toasted by Alex Smith. Stafford has the Panthers in case you were wondering. Winston is better than Smith IMO and he has a great WR1 to throw to. Winston is also someone I have over Stafford for the year so he will be good to cover if Wilson would get injured or have a bad matchup.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread