What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LeVeon trade, is it fair, is it right for me? (1 Viewer)

iamkoza

Footballguy
0.5ppr, redraft, start qb, 2rb, 2wr, te, flex

trying to acquire leveon, leveon owner team needs help at WR and doesnt have much at RB

I give: d parker, buck allen, jaquizz, doug martin

I get leveon, connor, sproles

q1: is this a fair offer?

q2: am I giving up too much depth to get leveon?

Leveon owner roster:

qb:Carr

rb: leveon, ingram, sproles, duke, kerwyn williams, woodhead, james conner

wr: d thomas, e sanders, lockett, maclin

te: gronk, doyle

my roster:

rivers

hyde, buck allen, jaquizz, doug martin, ap, charles, kamara

wr: a brown, evans, d parker, m lee

te: fleener

I wouldn't do it, you'd be too invested in the Steelers with AB on your team and too thin at WR. I'd actually drop AP for someone on the waiver wire. Also, are you into bondage? What's with all the handcuffs?

Giving up all that depth, I think you'd be in a really rough position with any key injuries, and definitely come bye week time. I think your WRs are strong enough to carry your squad to the playoffs, and Hyde + Martin once he's back is a more than serviceable RB pairing with such strong starting WRs. I know it's tempting to get two top guys like LeVeon and AB but I don't like doing it when you end up with a paper thin bench. 

Maybe if you can replace Buck Allen with Kamara and AP and replace Sproles with Woodhead it would even out a bit and you wouldn't be relying 100% on Hyde and LeVeon. 

If you can get the Bell owner to agree to this, hell yeah I'd do it.  I don't think it's nearly enough to get Bell though. 

As other's have said this seems low for Bell but he hasn't shown well so the owner may be frustrated.  I also agree that I don't really think the trade does much for either team.  The plusses and minuses seem to cancel out with a kind of net blah.  I also don't know why you would include Sproles.  That seems like a wasted roster spot due to inconsistency. 

Overall I think I would just stay put even though this is a rather cheap price for Bell.

Users who are viewing this thread