What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jalen Ramsey - good enough to have his own thread (1 Viewer)

Jed

Footballguy
Already a Revis Island type corner.

Jalen Ramsey has allowed just 2.5 yards per target when thrown at this year per #NextGenStats.

My question is this: does he follow the #1 guy?

As an Eagles fan all I can say is thank goodness Dallas didn't take him.  Elliott is obviously a good RB but Ramsey is the type of guy you can build a truly elite defense around with modest talent around him.  He's an absolute nightmare to gameplan for.

Already a Revis Island type corner.

Jalen Ramsey has allowed just 2.5 yards per target when thrown at this year per #NextGenStats.

My question is this: does he follow the #1 guy?
This seems worth tracking. Does anyone know the 411 on this, does he stick to the opposing WR1?

He looks good, no doubt.

Keep in mind this from rotoworld -

"Yes, the Jags have been eliminating the pass. These are the No. 1 receivers they’ve faced: DeAndre Hopkins(with Tom Savage), Rishard Matthews, Jeremy Maclin and Robby Anderson. Let’s see how they do against Antonio Brown"

Really?  Would you start Ajayi or miller in flex over him?  
I am kidding, my team is decimated by injuries. I would probably have to start guys on byes if I benched Brown. If I was stacked I would consider it. Ajayi is 50/50

Users who are viewing this thread