What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Julio Monty for Cooks Howard Reed (1 Viewer)

bigpun87

Footballguy
Standard scoring 12 man league. 2 Rb 2 WR 1 flex 1 qb 1 Te. Regular redraft league  

My roster:

Qb: wilson

rb: Gurley, Monty, Crow, gallman , charles 

wr: Julio , M. Evans,  Tyreek Hill

te: Rudolph and engram

ive been offered Cooks Howard and Reed for Julio and ty. I probably need to secure a better Rb with question marks around Ty .. Reed may also be a good upgrade once he's healthy . Would you take this?

he also has Doug Martin and McCaffery 

Thanks 

I wouldn't do it. Cooks is too inconsistent, your TE's are good (and healthy) and Engram is getting a huge bump (after they play Denver) and Martin and Monty are a wash.

I don't mind making a move to improve as I also think Montgomery will lose some of his volume moving forward.  Now on to the trade at hand.  I think Reed is a useless piece to you.  He won't be healthy and will be a headache to own for the rest of the year.  You are fine with Engram and Rudolph.  I would take out Reed and try and get an upgrade more consistent than Cooks at WR.  I would also prefer Martin to Howard in the deal.  Without seeing the roster of the other team it's tough to make a true counter.   

His RB and WR are:

RB: Howard, Martin, McCaffery, A Collins, Eddie Lacy

WR: Cooks, Watkin

TE: Reed,  ASJ
The guy only has two WR's in a start 2 WR league?  That seems really odd.  I don't see this guy as a trading partner.  What he has isn't a good match to give up Julio

Users who are viewing this thread