What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wdis (1 Viewer)

need2know

Footballguy
PPR

Need 2 wr and 1 RB and 1 flex from the following:

Mkinnon @ was

Kamara @ buf

AP vs sea

Dez @ atl

Allen @ Jax

Cooks @ den

PPR

Mkinnon @ was

Kamara @ buf

AP vs sea

Dez @ atl

Allen @ Jax

Cooks @ den
Off the top of my head, definitely McKinnon and Kamara, don't you think? After that heck if I know. I'd probably lean Dez.

I'd go with McKinnon, Kamara, and Cooks.  Dez will be dealing with the knee issue and Cooks could see more targets with Hogan injured.  Also ASJ over Henry.

thanks guys

i need 2 wr from the group.

1 rb

and 1 flex

pretty sure i am playing cooks, mkinnon and kamara

so it comes down to AP vs dez Vs allen

Sorry I missed that there was a 4th starter needed...I'd wait to see how Dez looks and start him if he is good to go, otherwise go with Allen.

PPR

Mkinnon @ was

Kamara @ buf

AP vs sea

Dez @ atl

Allen @ Jax

Cooks @ den
still early though.  No need to have lineup set on Tuesday...wait and see what Dez is looking like on Saturday 

It's Wednesday  :P
But you posted this Tuesday  :lmao:     I'm like you, like to get my ducks in a row early.  In your case though I'd seriously wait and see what Dez looks like, that'll make or break one of your spots IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
But you posted this Tuesday  :lmao:     I'm like you, like to get my ducks in a row early.  In your case though I'd seriously wait and see what Dez looks like, that'll make or break one of your spots IMO
I could also play Robby Anderson

I could also play Robby Anderson
There you go again, changing the rules  :P

McKinnon and Kamara are no brainers.  After that I'd say Cooks (Wentz just carved up Denver, they're reeling, and Brady coming off a bye is gonna attack them).  Still say Dez if he plays, if he doesn't then Anderson as the 4th for me. 

There you go again, changing the rules  :P

McKinnon and Kamara are no brainers.  After that I'd say Cooks (Wentz just carved up Denver, they're reeling, and Brady coming off a bye is gonna attack them).  Still say Dez if he plays, if he doesn't then Anderson as the 4th for me. 
yeah anderson has been really money.  if allens matchup wasnt so bad this would pretty easy

Users who are viewing this thread