What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

help the furley's remove all chemicals from our home (1 Viewer)

mr. furley

Footballguy
hey everybody, it has come to my attention that Glade plug-ins are bombarding my home with chemicals. nothing bad has happened yet but i'd like to stave off lupus or the black plague before someone in my family catches either. 

to wit, we are removing all chemicals from our home starting today.

help me make a list of offending items

TIA

btw; congratulations @Aaron Rudnicki. you may want to consider same now that you have two bambinos to care for. :thumbup:

I don't think my expertise in the field includes the types of chemicals you're trying to get rid of.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey everybody, it has come to my attention that Glade plug-ins are bombarding my home with chemicals. nothing bad has happened yet but i'd like to stave off lupus or the black plague before someone in my family catches either. 

TIA

btw; congratulations @Aaron Rudnicki. you may want to consider same now that you have two bambinos to care for. :thumbup:
My wifes uses a couple of those  that puff out some spray every half hour or so.   Have any article to link that they might be killing us?  Being wanting to get rid of those things since she bought them.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wifes uses a couple of those  that puff out some spray every half hour or so.   Have any article to link that they might be killing us?  Being wanting to get rid of those things since she bought them.
it's all over the parts of the web where people expose the truth

Start by turning off the water main to the house. That won't remove all the sources of H20 that are contaminating your house, but it'll be a start.
we cut water off long ago. all that deadly fluoride pouring in my home uncheckd????? no thanks.

TIA

Dude pack that #### up and send it to my house. You can never have too much chemicals in your house

Life expectancy has been rising dramatically for over a century now, correlated very well with the rise of modern chemistry.  Medicines are almost invariably chemicals.  So are many of the things that keep food from spoiling.  Not to mention all the materials in the devices with which you are accessing this board and reading this message in the first place.

Yes, some of them can harm you too, but the life expectancy statistics suggest the benefit is greatly outweighing the negatives.

So help me understand why so many people seem to have decided to turn back the clock on chemistry and go back to folk remedies?  Is it a misguided attempt to address overpopulation concerns?

Life expectancy has been rising dramatically for over a century now, correlated very well with the rise of modern chemistry.  Medicines are almost invariably chemicals.  So are many of the things that keep food from spoiling.  Not to mention all the materials in the devices with which you are accessing this board and reading this message in the first place.

Yes, some of them can harm you too, but the life expectancy statistics suggest the benefit is greatly outweighing the negatives.

So help me understand why so many people seem to have decided to turn back the clock on chemistry and go back to folk remedies?  Is it a misguided attempt to address overpopulation concerns?
guys, i've spotted the Fed

Users who are viewing this thread