What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wilson For Kamara Trade.. BIG $$$ League (1 Viewer)

Hawksnest29

Footballguy
Big Time $$ League. 12 team 1 PPR.Other scoring is standard. Looking for advice on trading Wilson for Kamara. Mainly looking at the playoff schedules and Kamara last 4 games look killer while Wilson’s looks rough. I also have 2 other Saint players so I’m worried about putting all my bread in one basket? Below is my roster. Thanks for your advice 

QB: Wilson, Presscott

RB: Gurley, Ingram, Lynch

WR: Hopkins, Thomas (NO), Diggs, Shepard, Gordon, Colman

TE: Brate, Rudolph 

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure of your starting requirements but in a flex Kamara is just slightly better than Diggs and that wouldn't make sense to do but would be worth having and doing the deal if you are going to start Lynch, Shepard, Gordon or Coleman.

Not sure of your starting requirements but in a flex Kamara is just slightly better than Diggs and that wouldn't make sense to do but would be worth having and doing the deal if you are going to start Lynch, Shepard, Gordon or Coleman.
Agreed. It's impossible to tell if this deal is worth it without knowing if you have a flex spot, etc. I don't have a problem starting two NO RBs as they are both startable. But if you don't have a flex, I think it's fairly pointless to have three RB1/2 on your roster. That leaves a giant headache each week. If you're looking to deal Wilson, I'd rather do it for a top-end TE. You have great starters at RB and WR already but could certainly use an upgrade at TE for the playoffs. Are you a lock for the playoffs? Have a first-round bye in your league? I like Wilson more than Prescott, and with the exception of Week 14, I don't mind rolling him out there in the fantasy playoffs. But again, roster requirements ultimately determine if the deal is worth it. 

Sorry for leaving out key information. Yes there is a Flex position. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 Wr, 1 TE, 1 Flex. I’m pretty much a lock for the playoffs, but there is no 1st rd bye. Top 4 teams make it,each round lasting 2 weeks. If I win this week I lock up the #1seed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, if I were you...I'd try to package Wilson and/or Hopkins and go for ABrown/AJ/Julio.  I agree with the above, Kamara would not be that big of an upgrade over Diggs.  Maybe see who has Brees and guarantee yourself points no matter who scores on NO, because you know it will happen.  Or try to do Wilson straight up for Kelce.  He is such a STUD and has a legit schedule going forward.

Help me? https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/762820-ppr-start-benjamin-davis-crowder-or-dion/

Users who are viewing this thread