What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS claim and start? D/St , BUF, WAS, SF, AZ? (1 Viewer)

Playoffs waiver Defense?

• Rams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seahawks

• Bills

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Redskins

• Cardinals

• Total voters

dwarfboy

Footballguy
I only have one waiver move left and need a waiver defense for round one of the playoffs.  I have the Rams and Seahawks but don't consider either a good option this week.  Our Defense/Special Teams are highly dependent on the ineptitude of the opposing offense for scoring.  We get 20, 15, 10 or 5 points for zero points, under 8, 15 or 21 points allowed and negative points begin over 30.   Other scoring is 1 point for sacks, INTs and Fumbles recoveries and six for TDs.

I don't trust anybody on the road on Thursday with a bad offense but Denver looks like a good option against Indy.  missed chance, d'oh!.

Buffalo at home against a resurgent Miami Dolphins is what I'm leaning toward.  Don't think they'll get another snow storm though.

I'd say the Redskins or 49ers could be an option as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have said Denver, but they were a better NFL than fantasy d this week. Assuming you didn't use anyone from Thursday, I'd lean Washington against a Cardinals offense that is running out of guys. They put Peterson and 2 starting o-lineman on IR this week. 

Users who are viewing this thread