What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stafford at CIN or Foles vs OAK? (1 Viewer)

JohnnyU

Footballguy
Since the Vikings won last night it looks as if the Eagles will need Foles to play this week and has a great match up at home.  The Bengals are better against the pass than the run, but I expect Stafford to have a decent game as well.  

Which one would you play in the title game?

Last edited by a moderator:
Since the Vikings won last night it looks as if the Eagles will need Foles to play this week and has a great match up.  The Bengals are better against the pass than the run, but I expect Stafford to have a decent game as well.  

Which one would you play in the title game?
Oof - The good news is, you have two very good options. Personally, I would go with Foles. 

I don’t see the Lions needing to score a ton of points to win today. 

While Oaklands offense is a mess, they’re basically playing for their head coach’s job, and they can score points. 

Plus I always love having the “last laugh” players on SNF & MNF. Players play big under the lights  and and it adds a little bit of fun to being able to watch your ponies carry you over the finish line on Monday night football. 

Oof - The good news is, you have two very good options. Personally, I would go with Foles. 

I don’t see the Lions needing to score a ton of points to win today. 

While Oaklands offense is a mess, they’re basically playing for their head coach’s job, and they can score points. 

Plus I always love having the “last laugh” players on SNF & MNF. Players play big under the lights  and and it adds a little bit of fun to being able to watch your ponies carry you over the finish line on Monday night football. 
I picked up Sudfield just in case something weird happens and the Eagles for someone reason doesn't play Foles.  I wouldn't want to be caught without a QB at all.

Stick with Foles.. 

Please answer mine - https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/764065-please-assist-with-my-starters-2rb2wr-1te-and-i-will-help-with-yours-merry-xmas/

Users who are viewing this thread