Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
squistion

Donald Trump Tweets Thread

3 hours ago, squistion said:

The "PERFECT phone call again, which we still don't have the full unedited transcript of...:coffee:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 9m9 minutes ago

A PERFECT phone call. “Can you do us (not me. Us is referring to our Country) a favor.” Then go on to talk about “Country” and “U.S. Attorney General.” The Impeachment Hoax is just a continuation of the Witch Hunt which has been going on for 3 years. We will win! #MAGAKAG #2020

Good lord he is misquoting his own supposedly exculpative transcript - “*I* would like you to do us a favor though.”

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Mile High said:

His approval rating would also probably be higher if he quit with the never ending tweeting. 

78% of teenage girls polled think it's crazy how much he tweets. 

36 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Good lord he is misquoting his own supposedly exculpative transcript - “*I* would like you to do us a favor though.”

Why start telling the truth now?  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, HellToupee said:
22 hours ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 9m

The last time I spoke to Debbie Dingell was her call thanking me for granting top memorial and funeral service honors for her then just departed husband, long time Congressman John Dingell. Now I watch her ripping me as part of the Democrats Impeachment Hoax. Really pathetic!

:(

Not as pathetic as your tweet.

Congressman John Dingell earned his memorial and top honors for his funeral by serving our country in World War II fighting the Nazis and then serving the people of Michigan and our country for six decades as a member of Congress. To bully her on social media out of petty anger is shameful.

:lmao:

Christ almighty he’s not bullying her

Yeah It feels like bullying probably isn’t the right word here. 

What’s your take on him bringing up her husband’s funeral in response to her interview?

7 hours ago, bigbottom said:

What is a “total day viewer”? Is that someone who has the channel on all day long?  If so, I would think that number would skew heavily towards retirees.  Perhaps it means something else, but if Fox averages 1.4 million total day viewers but over 3 million tune into Hannity every night, I’m guessing the number for “total day viewers” means some minimum number of viewing hours each day.

This can also be locations like restaurants, workout facilities and the like that have TVs on all day.  I know down here in Atlanta you see either Fox News (most), CNN or ESPN. 

2 hours ago, Slapdash said:

Why start telling the truth now?  

The truth will set you free. In this case, free from his job.

6 hours ago, Slapdash said:

Pretty sad and embarrassing how Trump chooses to spend his time apreading lies on twitter as opposed to getting anything done for the people.

He must not have made the Fantasy playoffs in any of his leagues. Missed all the action today.

• Laughing 1

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1205334024853557248

Question:

"You yourself accused [Trump] of bribery. Why did you decide not to make bribery one of the articles of impeachment."

Speaker Pelosi: "This was a decision that was recommended by working together with our committee chairs, our attorneys and the rest."

Mark Meadows‏ @RepMarkMeadows Dec 12

Because it wasn’t true

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 16h16 hours ago

Because Nancy’s teeth were falling out of her mouth, and she didn’t have time to think!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1206335971974959107

Edited by squistion

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago

“Here in America it will be the same victory as BREXIT, but even more so. In the U.S., while all of this has been going on, the Impeachment, the obstruction, the resistance, President Trump has managed to deliver not just promises, but a record which adds up to one.....

....of the most successful presidencies in history. Just in the last few days, incredible jobs numbers, giant trade deals, help for working families, and much more. Over the last 3 years, unemployment falling, earnings rising, criminal justice reform, the heartland revived,....

....energy independence, manufacturing resilience, illegal immigration coming down, the Wall going up, China confronted, the caliphate defeated, NAFTA renegotiated, our military rebuilt, NATO paying more, regulations costing less,.......and much more. This is why they’re....

....impeaching him. They hate the fact, above all, that this president is delivering. Substantial policy results for the working Americans who put him in the White House, and they can’t beat him in a fair fight next year.” @NextRevFNC @SteveHiltonx Thank you Steve!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 45m45 minutes ago

READ THE TRANSCRIPTS! The Impeachment Hoax is the greatest con job in the history of American politics! The Fake News Media, and their partner, the Democrat Party, are working overtime to make life for the United Republican Party, and all it stands for, as difficult as possible!

I'm not going to quote that novel Trump just posted, but pretty much everything he just wrote is false.

Off the dome: the trade deal is awful, ISIS is still very much alive and strengthened since he left the Kurds in the lurch, China has zero reason to worry, and that wall still manages to be a massive waste of time, work and resources.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 15m15 minutes ago

I look very much forward to debating whoever the lucky person is who stumbles across the finish line in the little watched Do Nothing Democrat Debates. My record is so good on the Economy and all else, including debating, that perhaps I would consider more than 3 debates.....

....The problem is that the so-called Commission on Presidential Debates is stacked with Trump Haters & Never Trumpers. 3 years ago they were forced to publicly apologize for modulating my microphone in the first debate against Crooked Hillary. As President, the debates are up...

....to me, and there are many options, including doing them directly & avoiding the nasty politics of this very biased Commission. I will make a decision at an appropriate time but in the meantime, the Commission on Presidential Debates is NOT authorized to speak for me (or R’s)!

6 minutes ago, Kal El said:

Just as well, I don't want to see an old man get beaten senseless.

I think any of the democrats running would handle Trump in a debate.  Except for Biden - Trump would push his buttons and within minutes Biden would be challenging him to a fist fight.

Just now, Godsbrother said:

I think any of the democrats running would handle Trump in a debate.  Except for Biden - Trump would push his buttons and within minutes Biden would be challenging him to a fist fight.

Well he would probably challenge him to a push up contest

3 minutes ago, yak651 said:

What is that even supposed to mean? 

I think it was an age related dentures joke that didn't have any teeth to it.  :hophead:

• Laughing 1

17 minutes ago, Bucky86 said:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1206581028283965441?s=21

He’s not going to debate in the 2020 election.

He will if Joe Biden is the candidate, as he will spend the entirely of any debate talking about the WITCH HUNT and that the real crime was Joe and Hunter Biden's Ukraine related corruption. He will muddy the waters and that will be the only takeaway from the debate for most of the public ("You're the puppet" Part 2)

8 minutes ago, yak651 said:

What is that even supposed to mean? 

More projection from the times he has been speaking and it sounded like his teeth were about to fall out?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Godsbrother said:

I think people would overall respond positively to challenging him to a fight. 

27 minutes ago, squistion said:

Trump is on a Twitter tweet storm again today. 37 tweets or retweets so far this morning to my count.

For those that want to check it out in its entirety:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Lol have to say this is an impossible job for anyone, thanks for the effort.

- One thing I'll point out is Trump retweeting Giuliani's criminal insanity with OANN.

Just now, SaintsInDome2006 said:

- One thing I'll point out is Trump retweeting Giuliani's criminal insanity with OANN.

Here are the retweets of Guiliani this morning (so far:)

Rudy Giuliani‏ @RudyGiuliani 20h20 hours ago

Evidence revealed that corruption in 2016 was so extensive it was POTUS’s DUTY to ask for US-Ukraine investigation.

Impeachment is part of Dem cover-up.

Extortion, bribery & money laundering goes beyond Biden’s.

Also, DNC collusion w/ Ukraine to destroy candidate Trump.

You can question a witnesses credibility but you cannot question hard documentary evidence, which each firsthand witness part of this investigation provide.

Witness Yuri Lutsenko, inheritor of Shokin’s office:

Records proving Amb Yovanovitch perjured herself at least twice.

Doc’s showing she was denying visas to witnesses who could prove Biden & Dem corruption.

Clear doc proof of money laundering by Burisma & Biden’s.

Dem’s impeachment for innocent conduct is intended to obstruct the below investigations of Obama-era corruption:

- Billions of laundered $

- Billions, mostly US $, widely misused

- Extortion - Bribery

- DNC collusion w/ Ukraine to destroy candidate Trump

Much more to come.

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1206290547360579587

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

@squistion, the Faust of the political forum...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, timschochet said:

It would not surprise me at all. 

I think it will all depend on who the Democratic candidate is.  I think he'd love the opportunity to debate Biden, Warren and probably Sanders.  I'm not sure he would want to debate Mayor Pete, Yang or Klobuchar.

1 hour ago, mrip541 said:

I don't think there's a chance he'll be allowed to debate anyone.

He's already playing dodgeball. And oh, btw, those are my balls, I could take them home anytime I want.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 43m43 minutes ago

The Stock Market hit another Record High yesterday, number 133 in less than three years as your all time favorite President, and the Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrats, want to impeach me. Don’t worry, I have done nothing wrong. Actually, they have!

• Love 1

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 32m32 minutes ago

Impeachment Poll numbers are starting to drop like a rock now that people are understanding better what this whole Democrat Scam is all about!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 28m28 minutes ago

The new USA Today Poll, just out, has me leading all of the Democrat contenders. That’s hard to believe since the Fake News & 3 year Scams and Witch Hunts, as phony as they are, just never seem to end. The American people are smart. They see the great economy, & everything else!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 13m13 minutes ago

Would be sooo great if the Fed would further lower interest rates and quantitative ease. The Dollar is very strong against other currencies and there is almost no inflation. This is the time to do it. Exports would zoom!

1 minute ago, squistion said:

The new USA Today Poll, just out, has me leading all of the Democrat contenders. That’s hard to believe since the Fake News & 3 year Scams and Witch Hunts, as phony as they are, just never seem to end. The American people are smart. They see the great economy, & everything else!

Amongst lizard people?

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 12m12 minutes ago

Senator Josh Hawley (R-Mo) “They (the Dems) don’t have anything. This whole thing is a joke, and it’s time to get the President exonerated. The House has no evidence of any impeachable offense. There’s nothing there, and they didn’t even charge a crime. They’ve had their.....

....chance, they’ve had their kangaroo court, they’ve had their circus for weeks and months. There just isn’t anything there and there’s no way I’m voting for Impeachment for somebody who hasn’t committed any impeachable offenses.” @IngrahamAngle

• Love 1

2 hours ago, squistion said:

From Daniel Dale CNN reporter, fact checker for Trump and other Politicans:

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1206953104043847683

Trump is correct about this poll showing him leading each Democrat, but it's worth noting that it's a bit of an odd poll: each question pits Trump against a named Democrat and an unnamed "third-party candidate," who gets between 11% and 15% each time

(If it's not obvious, this is the issue with giving respondents the option of choosing either two named people or an unnamed hypothetical person.)

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2019/12/16/trump-impeachment-2020-election-leads-democratic-rivals/2663659001/

• Thanks 1

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

Wow! “In a stunning rebuke of the FBI, the FISA court severly chastised the FBI for the FISA abuses brought to light in the recent Inspector General’s Report. There were at least 17 significant errors.” @FoxNews Statement by the Court was long and tough. Means my case was a SCAM!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 29m29 minutes ago

Democrat “leadership,” despite their denials, are putting tremendous pressure on their members to vote yes on this ridiculous Impeachment. If they vote yes, it will be much easier for Republicans to win in 2020!

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 29m29 minutes ago

Democrat “leadership,” despite their denials, are putting tremendous pressure on their members to vote yes on this ridiculous Impeachment. If they vote yes, it will be much easier for Republicans to win in 2020!

Why is he fighting so hard against it then?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, James Daulton said:

Why is he fighting so hard against it then?

Asking the real questions here. I forget who it was, but someone once said, "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." If Trump was innocent, all he had to do was let the democrats cook this up, then drop a train on them with the truth before it got to impeachment.

Trump is not affected by his upcoming impeachment at all. Not one bit. He totally does not care. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bucky86 said:

Trump is not affected by his upcoming impeachment at all. Not one bit. He totally does not care. 

He actually cares a lot. Even if he is not convicted(which seems a given at this point), having the impeachment on his record will bug him until he dies. He will not stand having that stain on his record

bummer :D

4 minutes ago, badmojo1006 said:

He actually cares a lot. Even if he is not convicted(which seems a given at this point), having the impeachment on his record will bug him until he dies. He will not stand having that stain on his record

:sarcasm:

He’s been tweeting like an unstable teenager all evening.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 12m12 minutes ago

Senator Josh Hawley (R-Mo) “They (the Dems) don’t have anything. This whole thing is a joke, and it’s time to get the President exonerated. The House has no evidence of any impeachable offense. There’s nothing there, and they didn’t even charge a crime. They’ve had their.....

....chance, they’ve had their kangaroo court, they’ve had their circus for weeks and months. There just isn’t anything there and there’s no way I’m voting for Impeachment for somebody who hasn’t committed any impeachable offenses.” @IngrahamAngle

Meanwhile, back here on planet earth, the evidence is overwhelming that Trump leveraged his office for personal gain.  

Edited by zoonation
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, badmojo1006 said:

It also further stains his brand. Cities are already taking 'Trump" banners, logos, signs down because of the crime, corruption associated with it. There's one thing that drives every act this man does- financial gain.  Actually, two things. His frail ego needs to be accepted. And respected. This is a terrible smack in his face. The fact that it's being delivered by a woman makes it even harder for him to take. 

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago

Good marks and reviews on the letter I sent to Pelosi today. She is the worst! No wonder with people like her and Cryin’ Chuck Schumer, D.C. has been such a mess for so long - and that includes the previous administration who (and now we know for sure) SPIED on my campaign.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago

So, if Comey & the top people in the FBI were dirty cops and cheated on the FISA Court, wouldn’t all of these phony cases have to be overturned or dismissed? They went after me with the Fake Dossier, paid for by Crooked Hillary & the DNC, which they illegally presented to FISA...

....They want to Impeach me (I’m not worried!), and yet they were all breaking the law in so many ways. How can they do that and yet impeach a very successful (Economy Plus) President of the United States, who has done nothing wrong? These people are Crazy!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago

.@marcthiessen “Voters say the Democrats are trying to take away their votes. Pelosi was right the first time. Impeachment has backfired thoroughly on the Democrats. How can you Impeach the President for going to the courts?”