Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
squistion

Donald Trump Tweets Thread

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

They guy has the best political instincts in my lifetime , maybe ever. No hyperbole 

Nah...he just markets himself and cons people to believing complete crap very well.  Not all of it is political instinct...its his experience as a grifter and liar.

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

They guy has the best political instincts in my lifetime , maybe ever. No hyperbole 

I dont think its political instincts as much as its school yard bullying. Something that most modern politicians have shied away from, at least publicly. He does, however, understand correctly that the vast majority of the electorate can only understand many of the complexities of issues in small bites. This is where he, and quite frankly many on the right thrive. short taglines repeated over and over again (as The General stated) until it become ingrained into the lexicon. It was a winning strategy in 2016 and may well win the day in 2020, but I certainly hope not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

They guy has the best political instincts in my lifetime , maybe ever. No hyperbole 

Hard to argue with his results last election. I don't get the appeal, the guy is so cheesy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The General said:

Hard to argue with his results last election. I don't get the appeal, the guy is so cheesy.

In a word: demagoguery.

  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

They guy has the best political instincts in my lifetime , maybe ever. No hyperbole 

He's like an arsonist with no moral scruples who found himself in the middle of woods starved of moisture by decades of careful neglect by special interests.

He lit the match, threw it down, and my how it burned.

And others acclaim him one of the best arsonists ever to live...ignoring that the entire landscape was primed for someone without civility, class, empathy or morals to come in and lay waste.

Edited by adonis
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, adonis said:

He's like an arsonist with no moral scruples who found himself in the middle of woods starved of moisture by decades of careful neglect by special interests.

He lit the match, threw it down, and my how it burned.

And others acclaim him one of the best arsonists ever to live...ignoring that the entire landscape was primed for someone without civility, class, empathy or morals to come in and lay waste to the landscape.

perfect analogy. I'm stealing this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, roadkill1292 said:

If Don picks at the Hunter Biden issue, it will only to serve to remind everyone that he got caught trying to rig the election.

It will also allow for responses of:

1) corruption?  How many of your former associates have gone to prison?

2) my son made money?  How much of your children made while you've been in office?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, adonis said:

He's like an arsonist with no moral scruples who found himself in the middle of woods starved of moisture by decades of careful neglect by special interests.

He lit the match, threw it down, and my how it burned.

And others acclaim him one of the best arsonists ever to live...ignoring that the entire landscape was primed for someone without civility, class, empathy or morals to come in and lay waste.

Wow.  That is glorious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tri-man 47 said:

It will also allow for responses of:

1) corruption?  How many of your former associates have gone to prison?

2) my son made money?  How much of your children made while you've been in office?

Sadly, that won’t work.  He’s held to a different standard.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Mini Mike Bloomberg just “quit” the race for President. I could have told him long ago that he didn’t have what it takes, and he would have saved himself a billion dollars, the real cost. Now he will pour money into Sleepy Joe’s campaign, hoping to save face. It won’t work!

Mini Mike Bloomberg will now FIRE Tim O’Brien, and all of the fools and truly dumb people who got him into this MESS. This has been the worst, and most embarrassing, experience of his life...and now on to Sleepy Joe!

Mini Mike, “Three months ago I entered the race for President to defeat Donald Trump, (and I failed miserably!).

 

I shouldn't be, but I am still amazed how mean-spirited his tweets are.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Mini Mike Bloomberg just “quit” the race for President. I could have told him long ago that he didn’t have what it takes, and he would have saved himself a billion dollars, the real cost. Now he will pour money into Sleepy Joe’s campaign, hoping to save face. It won’t work!

Mini Mike Bloomberg will now FIRE Tim O’Brien, and all of the fools and truly dumb people who got him into this MESS. This has been the worst, and most embarrassing, experience of his life...and now on to Sleepy Joe!

Mini Mike, “Three months ago I entered the race for President to defeat Donald Trump, (and I failed miserably!).

 

I shouldn't be, but I am still amazed how mean-spirited his tweets are.

I am still amazed at the man's love for commas.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 5m5 minutes ago

Pandering Mini Mike Bloomberg, along with his wacky friend, Tom Steyer, have found out the hard way that you can’t buy the election! They both wish they had it to do over again!

 

The Bloomberg bashing continues. Geebus, give it a rest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 5m5 minutes ago

Pandering Mini Mike Bloomberg, along with his wacky friend, Tom Steyer, have found out the hard way that you can’t buy the election! They both wish they had it to do over again!

 

The Bloomberg bashing continues. Geebus, give it a rest.

"You see, guys, the key is, to find "friends" in other countries to work with.  You can't buy the election...but you sure as hell can sell yourself to win one.  Politics is business, and you are the product.  Sell, sell, sell."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 5m5 minutes ago

Pandering Mini Mike Bloomberg, along with his wacky friend, Tom Steyer, have found out the hard way that you can’t buy the election! They both wish they had it to do over again!

 

The Bloomberg bashing continues. Geebus, give it a rest.

A crazy thought, I know but maybe the President should spend more time addressing the Coronavirus pandemic than losers in the Democratic primaries

  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The General said:

Hard to argue with his results last election. I don't get the appeal, the guy is so cheesy.

Was a fluke.  Trump won because he is a buffoon.  If he wasnt such a buffoon people would have taken him seriously and voted.

You run it back a week later he loses big.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Daywalker said:

Was a fluke.  Trump won because he is a buffoon.  If he wasnt such a buffoon people would have taken him seriously and voted.

You run it back a week later he loses big.

Hope this is right. He thought he was going to lose. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2m2 minutes ago

I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work. This is just more Fake News and disinformation put out by the Democrats, in particular MSDNC. Comcast covers the CoronaVirus situation horribly, only looking to do harm to the incredible & successful effort being made!

 

:no:

Trump literally said (on Fox News): "we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people (with coronavirus) that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work."

https://twitter.com/Politidope/status/1235415582931066880

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has Trump ever thought about just not posting every inane thought that runs over that gravel bed? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kal El said:

Has Trump ever thought about just not posting every inane thought that runs over that gravel bed? 

That would require him to recognize an inane thought when he has one and differentiate it from one of his stable genius thoughts.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, apalmer said:

That would require him to recognize an inane thought when he has one and differentiate it from one of his stable genius thoughts.

There's the problem: his ego doesn't let him think he has inane thoughts, and that everyone is waiting with bated breath for his next dose of "wisdom." I could honestly go the rest of my life without ever hearing the name Donald Trump, and I'd be the wiser for it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 7m7 minutes ago

Schumer has brought great danger to the steps of the United States Supreme Court!

 

Actually Trump has brought great danger to the steps of United States Supreme Court by demanding that Sotomayor and Ginsburg recuse themselves from 'Trump-related' cases where he has a lot at stake before the court.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 7m7 minutes ago

Schumer has brought great danger to the steps of the United States Supreme Court!

 

Actually Trump has brought great danger to the steps of United States Supreme Court by demanding that Sotomayor and Ginsburg recuse themselves from 'Trump-related' cases where he has a lot at stake before the court.

Trump never lets the truth get in the way of a good rant.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kal El said:

There's the problem: his ego doesn't let him think he has inane thoughts, and that everyone is waiting with bated breath for his next dose of "wisdom." I could honestly go the rest of my life without ever hearing the name Donald Trump, and I'd be the wiser for it.

 I also miss the days when one could Google the name Donald and get the duck first.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Leroy Hoard said:

 I also miss the days when one could Google the name Donald and get the duck first.

Then again, in the rather near future and as history judges, you should be able to Google a reverse-order list of greatest American presidents and he'll pop up quickly there as well.

  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 7m7 minutes ago

I will protect your Social Security and Medicare, just as I have for the past 3 years. Sleepy Joe Biden will destroy both in very short order, and he won’t even know he’s doing it!

 

Fun Facts:

Donald Trump was on TV last night promising to cut entitlements.

Trump's budget includes cuts to Medicare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 7m7 minutes ago

I will protect your Social Security and Medicare, just as I have for the past 3 years. Sleepy Joe Biden will destroy both in very short order, and he won’t even know he’s doing it!

 

Fun Facts:

Donald Trump was on TV last night promising to cut entitlements.

Trump's budget includes cuts to Medicare.

Straight up #gaslighting

Exhibit A

Fox plays clip of Trump from last night saying he would cut entitlements, KAC denies that’s what he said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 7m7 minutes ago

I will protect your Social Security and Medicare, just as I have for the past 3 years. Sleepy Joe Biden will destroy both in very short order, and he won’t even know he’s doing it!

 

Fun Facts:

Donald Trump was on TV last night promising to cut entitlements.

Trump's budget includes cuts to Medicare.

We already have a 0.9% additional medicare tax on incomes over $200-250K (depending on single or married/joint) ...they should just adjust that slightly higher.  Same with SS, which caps out at $137,700 this year.  SS starts to go into a deficit position in about fifteen years.  Here again, push the cap higher (as discussed in another thread a while back).  It's either this or get revenue through higher income taxes.  :shrug: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2020 at 12:18 PM, BobbyLayne said:

Straight up #gaslighting

Exhibit A

Fox plays clip of Trump from last night saying he would cut entitlements, KAC denies that’s what he said.

Honestly, four years ago I would have told you you were crazy if you said somebody would be able to be President by just straight up lying all the time.  I will give the guy this much credit - he saw the divisiveness in the country and both sides willingness to believe their side is the good side and is just completely exploiting it.  It’s bizarre and sad at the same time. 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

Honestly, four years ago I would have told you you were crazy if you said somebody would be able to be President by just straight up lying all the time.  I will give the guy this much credit - he saw the divisiveness in the country and both sides willingness to believe their side is the good side and is just completely exploiting it.  It’s bizarre and sad at the same time. 

I just can’t believe how many people are totally okay with it. We can hope that this is the beginning of the end for the current 2 party political system.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Donald J. Trump

8m

The BEST decision made was the toughest of them all - which saved many lives. Our VERY early decision to stop travel to and from certain parts of the world!

 

Yes Donny, that was an amazing decision.

Thing is you're going to have to make a few more decisions before this is over.

Edited by Skoo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant. Surgeon General, “The risk is low to the average American.”

 

"Prosperity is just around the corner" - Herbert Hoover 1929

“The risk is low to the average American.” - Donald J. Trump 2020

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h

Cryin’ Chuck Schumer said, “You will pay the price for this. You won’t know what HIT YOU.” That is far beyond simple rhetoric. That is a physical threat, or at least a threat that you better vote for us.” Trouble ahead!

 

So, when you shouted that Adam Schiff would "pay the price," what was that all about?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h

Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren singlehandedly destroyed the Bernie Sanders campaign by stripping voters away from his count on Super T. He lost states that he easily would have won if she had dropped out 3 days earlier. The DNC is doing it to Bernie again! Will he ever get angry?

 

:no:

The stock market is crashing and people are dying of the coronavirus while Trump is throwing out Native American slurs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h    

Now the Democrats are trying to smear Bernie with Russia, Russia, Russia. They are driving him Crazy!

 

Seriously, aren't there any golf courses open this early in the morning?

Edited by squistion
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h   

“Trump has outmastered the Deep State. He’s light years ahead of us.” MSDNC. I disagree. We have a long way to go. There are still some very bad, sick people in our government - people who do not love our Country (In fact, they hate our Country!).

 

I agree there are sick people in our government, particularly anyone who tweets about the Deep State. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

Great job being done by the @VP and the CoronaVirus Task Force. Thank you!

 

What is he talking about?

People who fear they have coronavirus aren’t being tested. 

Even if medical professionals wanted to test them, there aren’t enough tests.

Edited by squistion
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

The BEST decision made was the toughest of them all - which saved many lives. Our VERY early decision to stop travel to and from certain parts of the world!

 

Meanwhile, Trump dismantled the global pandemics team, is currently limiting testing, and undercutting his own administrations efforts to combat the coronavirus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h

Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren singlehandedly destroyed the Bernie Sanders campaign by stripping voters away from his count on Super T. He lost states that he easily would have won if she had dropped out 3 days earlier. The DNC is doing it to Bernie again! Will he ever get angry?

 

:no:

The stock market is crashing and people are dying of the coronavirus while Trump is throwing out Native American slurs.

 

19 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h    

Now the Democrats are trying to smear Bernie with Russia, Russia, Russia. They are driving him Crazy!

 

Seriously, aren't there any golf courses open this early in the morning?

 

 

 

 

Just Trump doing what he can to throw propaganda and misinformation to try and influence another election.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

So much FAKE NEWS!

 

The Monday Morning Meltdown continues. The only FAKE NEWS is coming from Donald Trump and Fox News.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

The BEST decision made was the toughest of them all - which saved many lives. Our VERY early decision to stop travel to and from certain parts of the world!

 

Meanwhile, Trump dismantled the global pandemics team, is currently limiting testing, and undercutting his own administrations efforts to combat the coronavirus.

I thought we didn't have enough tests and we're producing more--and the CDC is kind of dictating who actually gets tested.  Is that not the case?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 10m10 minutes ago

Good for the consumer, gasoline prices coming down!

 

I'm sure those lower gas prices will make up for the billions consumers lose in their 401k's.

  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The good news - gas prices are way down

The bad news - nobody is traveling long distances or going to work to actually use the gas because the virus

 

This is like telling people how great it is that flights are so cheap

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Def need some Hunter Biden talk this morn.

Maybe invent some new tinhat stuff, good time to try out some new material.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hammerva said:

The good news - gas prices are way down

The bad news - nobody is traveling long distances or going to work to actually use the gas because the virus

 

This is like telling people how great it is that flights are so cheap

 

I bought an EV :kicksrock:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago

So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!

 

"Look how bad the flu is and this isn't even close, think about that!"

— paraphrasing Donald J. Trump POTUS 

Edited by squistion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago

So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!

 

Look how bad the flu is and this isn't even close, think about that!

— paraphrasing Donald J. Trump POTUS 

There’s no bottom to his stupidity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Godsbrother said:

Typical Trump tweets.   What a great leader we have.  :(

That is his idea of leadership...gaslighting, rage tweets about his political foes...and outright lies and foolishness thinking he is helping the situation.  And will still get a "great Job and thanks" from plenty of supporters thinking he is doing a good thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.