What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FISA-gate: "Is this the KGB?" (1 Viewer)

The best part about this is that it is so simple to follow, even the lowest information voter will be able to get it.

The Hillary Clinton campaign funds Fusion GPS to accumulate a dossier on Trump.  The Obama administration uses that dossier as a reason to get FISA warrants.  Members of the Obama administration then "unmask" the documents so the public knows the Trump campaign is under investigation.

Normally I'd say there's no way those documents would get released to the public.  But Trump gonna Trump.  Release that Kracken!  Let the people know!

This effectively ends the Mueller investigation.
Is this gonna be like the 2018 version of your Palin shtick?

I laid that schtick gun and badge on the desk for good.

Having done so much research on Obama for 8 years, this kind of news gets me a little interested.  I like this House of Cards kind of stuff.  I also like watching the narrative crafted about Obama by the media to start to slowly crumble.  He's a truly awful human being, but so are most politicians.
Research? Well, now I’m clearly interested. Please list a broad outline of what your research has shown. Bullet points are fine.  :popcorn:

I have laid eyes on a memo that’s so secret even our top level folks don’t have clearance and let me tell you, it has everything.

Area 51, JFK killer, Alien info, Pizzagate coverup...but even more important is what it shows about Trump being an upstanding family man and a world-class negotiator!

This will blow your mind folks...Trump is amazing and this memo references all the sources that prove it.  Believe me, believe me.

I have laid eyes on a memo that’s so secret even our top level folks don’t have clearance and let me tell you, it has everything.

Area 51, JFK killer, Alien info, Pizzagate coverup...but even more important is what it shows about Trump being an upstanding family man and a world-class negotiator!

This will blow your mind folks...Trump is amazing and this memo references all the sources that prove it.  Believe me, believe me.
Even better, read in this voice

ProstheticRGK said:
The Indestructible said:
I laugh every time I hear a reference to "the four-page memo."  How significant can a document be that it is referred to only by page length?
Nunes had to translate from the original Russian, and the only guy available outside regular channels was an assistant that had taken the Rosetta Stone course.
I heard it was given to him on golden tablets that only he could interpret, with the help of angels.  The original tablets have, sadly, been lost.

Dave Joyce‏Verified account @RepDaveJoyce

Great news! Our efforts to #ReleaseTheMemo have been effective and the HPSIC plans to begin the process to release the FBI/FISA/Russia memo. This may take up to 19+ Congressional work days but Americans deserve to know the truth.

:lol:  at "19+ Congressional work days."

Dave Joyce‏Verified account @RepDaveJoyce

Great news! Our efforts to #ReleaseTheMemo have been effective and the HPSIC plans to begin the process to release the FBI/FISA/Russia memo. This may take up to 19+ Congressional work days but Americans deserve to know the truth.

:lol:  at "19+ Congressional work days."
19+ Congressional work days, when translated to the normal person workday, equals approximately 30 minutes.

Sen. Ron Johnson gets in on the act.

- Also per CNN another 400 texts are being released.

- Every single major criminal caught by FBI or IC eavesdropping claims corruption and entrapment and bias and all that. I saw it work one time in NO in a major investigation. - But it's definitely unique to have the power of the WH and majority party partisans backing it. It's definitely dangerous to a lot of things, not the least of which is the investigation, but also more is at stake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sen. Ron Johnson gets in on the act.

- Also per CNN another 400 texts are being released.

- Every single major criminal caught by FBI or IC eavesdropping claims corruption and entrapment and bias and all that. I saw it work one time in NO in a major investigation. - But it's definitely unique to have the power of the WH and majority party partisans backing it. It's definitely dangerous to a lot of things, not the least of which is the investigation, but also more is at stake.
I'd say "who the hell is Ron Johnson?"

Several people familiar with the memo said it contained several pages of bullet points focusing on material drawn from the application materials for a FISA warrant targeting Carter Page, a onetime campaign adviser to Mr. Trump. Mr. Page, who had visited Moscow in July 2016 and left the campaign that September, a month before the application, was suspected of acting as a foreign agent for the Russian government. He has denied wrongdoing.

Although the application is said to have drawn on a variety of material, the Intelligence Committee memo apparently focuses on one strand: information from Mr. Steele, a former British intelligence agent who wrote the dossier of unverified and salacious allegations that suggested that Mr. Trump had been compromised by a Russian intelligence operation.
- So basically the memo is designed to misrepresent the Page Fisa warrant application as being entirely based on the dossier, when in fact it sounds like it was part of a kitchen sink of material, and also that "information from" Steele is being treated as the dossier itself rather than information which may or may not have been independently verified.

- So basically the memo is designed to misrepresent the Page Fisa warrant application as being entirely based on the dossier, when in fact it sounds like it was part of a kitchen sink of material, and also that "information from" Steele is being treated as the dossier itself rather than information which may or may not have been independently verified.
"We have the defendant's DNA on the victim, whom he said he had never met or seen, the murder weapon was found in his pocket, he deposited a wad of bloody $20 bills into the bank the next day, the blood on those $20 bills matches the victim, both in blood type and DNA, and an eyewitness identifies him as the murderer."

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, eyewitnesses are notoriously unreliable..."

Maybe I’m misremembering this But wasn’t this the second FISA warrent against Page? I seem to remember him being under FISA warrent from before his Trump time because of intercepted conversations with Kremlin agents. If that’s right, it’s really hard to believe that information wouldn’t be used for a future FISA warrent.

Maybe I’m misremembering this But wasn’t this the second FISA warrent against Page? I seem to remember him being under FISA warrent from before his Trump time because of intercepted conversations with Kremlin agents. If that’s right, it’s really hard to believe that information wouldn’t be used for a future FISA warrent.
Yes exactly. And also Page had been a previous FSB asset. Those facts, the fact he joined the campaign with that history, and the fact he traveled to Moscow were probably leadoff points.

Btw on that point the dossier claimed Page met with Sechin. As it turns out supposedly he met Sechin's right hand man. 

Manu Raju‏Verified account @mkraju

To compete with Nunes memo, House Intel Dems say they’re drafting their own memo and asking for the panel to vote Monday to allow its release to the full House

#releasethememo ? 

Manu Raju‏Verified account @mkraju

To compete with Nunes memo, House Intel Dems say they’re drafting their own memo and asking for the panel to vote Monday to allow its release to the full House

#releasethememo ? 
#releasethememo

#1 with a bullet by Kremlin bots. Amazing how Kremlin bots are always amplifying only Trump/GOP messaging.

https://dashboard.securingdemocracy.org

:lmao:

Reminds me of something that happened in my class about 8-9 years ago.

We were talking about things that were rare...including the Honus Wagner baseball card.  One kid, that was a notorious bull####er, announced that his uncle owned one of the 50 or 60 HW cards in existence.  Another kid, we'll call him Joe called him out.

Joe: Your uncle does not own a Honus Wagner card.  Stop lying.

BS: I swear he does.

Joe:  Uh huh.  Sure.  Prove it.  Take a picture of it next time you're at your uncle's and bring it in.

BS:  I can't.  It's locked in a vault.

Joe:  So how do you know he owns one?

BS:  I've seen it.

Joe:  So your uncle has opened the vault once at least to show you the card...why can't he open it up again to let you take a picture of it?

BS:  You can't take it out and expose it to the light.  It will ruin it.

Joe:  So how did you see it the first time?

BS:  He kept the lights off and we wore night-vision goggles.

Joe and the rest of the class: :mellow:  

We were talking about things that were rare...including the Honus Wagner baseball card.  One kid, that was a notorious bull####er, announced that his uncle owned one of the 50 or 60 HW cards in existence.  Another kid, we'll call him Joe called him out.

Joe:  Uh huh.  Sure.  Prove it.  Take a picture of it next time you're at your uncle's and bring it in.

Joe:  So your uncle has opened the vault once at least to show you the card...why can't he open it up again to let you take a picture of it?

Was this Devin Nunes' kid?

So who is Joe's alias here?

This would be way better if the lying student were named Anthony Scaramucci.

McCain is a some time memeber if the Senate IC, and despite his ties to Manafort, Davis and Deripaska as well as his direct involvement with the dodgy Russian disinformation dossier, Burr has not asked him to recuse himself....given the obvious conflicts and the failure of the committee to address them, I could see it being prudent to hold back the info for the time being

Hmmm....I wonder how many people in Trump's inner circle (especially those who have been targets of the Mueller investigation) happen to use that particular model of Samsung cell phone.

Really feels like we're not spending enough time making fun of people for buying into this crap now that the context of the "secret society" text, and the story about all FBI communication being affected by the glitch, and Burr announcing that even he was denied access to the infamous memo, have all come out.

If you were one of the people who fell for this hilarious nonsense, God bless you. I wish you the best on what will no doubt be a difficult journey through the perils of our modern world. Here's a free life hack that I think might come in handy: that email you got? There's not really a Nigerian prince.

Users who are viewing this thread