What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Official 2018 Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles* - Tough way to go out. Magic finally gone. (1 Viewer)

Eagles are officially in!!!!!

They really should think about the Safety of Minnapolis when they try to legalize weed. Big Choking hazard those bowls for Vikings and their fans.

WOW WOW.

Cousins seems pretty consistent and choking in key moments.  All that $$, need to lead his team against a 2nd string defense, and nada.

Maybe DeFelippo wasn't as bad as everyone thought?
Curse for Defacing Rocky last year and then their media talking trash about how bad we treated the Minny fans. My cousin/Uncle plus had friends at the NFCC game last year and 95% of the issues started by Minny Fans. 

The Steelers out is also pretty great. 🤣🤣
Laugh all you want but over the years when the Eagles sucked and out of the playoffs I kind of adopted the steelers as my AFC team. Some really good close friends of mine are also fans too but they are Flyers fans and not Pens fans 

Man how fun would it be if the eagles had the cowboys in the 1st round of the playoffs. The way they have played these last 3 1/3 weeks I think they beat a lot of teams. Good thing is we know the moment isn’t too big for Foles, or for that matter most of the team as well 

Last edited by a moderator:
The Steelers out is also pretty great. 🤣🤣
Laugh all you want but over the years when the Eagles sucked and out of the playoffs I kind of adopted the steelers as my AFC team. Some really good close friends of mine are also fans too but they are Flyers fans and not Pens fans 
Yep...then there's the whole Steagles thing. Have no hate for the Steelers and would certainly prefer them over the Ravens

Hoping they announce it soon so I can move work around.  I'd rather the Sunday game.  Why do you assume those things?
Those are the two biggest time slots and I’m sure those will be the two games for those marquee time slots since they would have the biggest ratings.  Phi-chi is always a ratings bonanza and i think that nbc will pick that.

Nice.  What are the stipulations of his contract?
I think if he played 33% of the snaps for the season AND the Eagles made the playoffs, he got $1 mill bonus.  I thought the 33% was a gimme and the playoff were the kicker.  That chest injury mighta done him in, not sure how close he was.

I think if he played 33% of the snaps for the season AND the Eagles made the playoffs, he got $1 mill bonus.  I thought the 33% was a gimme and the playoff were the kicker.  That chest injury mighta done him in, not sure how close he was.
According to twitter - 32%

Those are the two biggest time slots and I’m sure those will be the two games for those marquee time slots since they would have the biggest ratings.  Phi-chi is always a ratings bonanza and i think that nbc will pick that.
Ah makes sense.  Baltimore/Chargers will be an amazing game but not really big markets/fan bases.  That feels like a Sunday morning game.  Could see Indy/Hou being first up Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread