What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need help identifying a baseball logo (1 Viewer)

KingPrawn

Footballguy
My sister manages a resale shop and had a sleeveless mesh shirt come in today with the following logo on it and is looking for help identifying it

NT logo

The logo is identical to the google image but it is an all navy logo on a white jersey. The label has the MLB logo on the tag and it is made by Majestic.

Is this a minor league team? Cheap Yankees imitation?

TIA

Link to pictures of actual jersey in question

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like this a bit.

It's their old logo. I'll do some more digging. 
Definitely close. But again a high school team. Do certain power house high schools have their own line of Majestic jerseys? With MLB tags. I keep thinking that their is a minor league or maybe an independent league out there. But I could be wrong. Not really a big deal for resale but I'm curious.

I'll try to post pictures of the actual jersey tonight after I figure out how to do it

If it helps any, resale shop is in Wisconsin. Also there is a larger population of Mexicans in the area as there are two mega farms nearby. Mexican league?

TIA as I'm curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely close. But again a high school team. Do certain power house high schools have their own line of Majestic jerseys? With MLB tags. I keep thinking that their is a minor league or maybe an independent league out there. But I could be wrong. Not really a big deal for resale but I'm curious.

I'll try to post pictures of the actual jersey tonight after I figure out how to do it
. Like there's a high school here that has apparel by Gildan and Gildan is pretty big so... 

I was thinking that it was a new york team based on the Yankee style lettering. I also learned that Troy, New York had a baseball team in the late 1800's so maybe a throwback? 

Users who are viewing this thread