What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty-Which you like best? (1 Viewer)

Dynasty PPR 1RB/3WR/1Flex-Team with Beckham has 1.02 & 2.02 with RB-Ingram, Thompson, CJ Anderson &

• Beckham and 1.02

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Booker, Watkins, 1.05 and 1.06

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

The Scorpion

Footballguy
Dynasty PPR 1RB/3WR/1Flex

Team with Beckham has 1.02 & 2.02 with RB-Ingram, Thompson, CJ Anderson & Javorious Allen. WR-Corey Davis, Beckham, TY Hilton, Parker, Robinson

Better off keeping OBJ and drafting best RB at 1.02 or use the 1.05 and 1.06 with the 1.02?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd trade for the 1.05 and 1.06 with the 1.02 pick all day. You will still get a decent enough RB or 2 RB's or the top WR and a RB.

Not sure I'm reading this right but if the poll options are two sides to a trade I'm not sure how anyone could possibly be voting for the 1.5/1.6 side here.  All of the stuff on that side is not enough for Beckham alone, and it's barely enough for 1.2 alone.

That's for a normal league.  Now you add on top of it that this league has only 5 starters at RB/WR which makes depth even less important (especially RBs since only 1 is required) and it makes it even doubly confusing how anyone could possibly prefer the 1.5/1.6 side.

Honestly, add two future 1sts to the 1.5/1.6 side and it's still not enough.  That's how far off this is.

Correct me if I am wrong. Your RBs are - Ingram, Thompson, Anderson, Javoriuos Allen. Your WRs are - OBJ, Hilton, Davis, Parker, Allen Robinson?

And the trade offer is Booker+Watkins+1.05+1.06 for your OBJ+1.02? Run away from this person. 

You need RB help and can grab a great rookie at the 1.02. You have great wrs for only starting 3. I would not touch the WRs unless you are getting a top 10 RB in return. An argument can be made for moving the 1.02 for the 1.05+1.06 only, no additional players. Gives you a shot at 2 good to great RBs, or you trade the 1.02 for Gordon, Mixon, Mckinnon, CMC, etc. You may not get any bites as you only start 1 RB.

I would keep OBJ and the 1.02.  No need to force it.  Now if you don't have a preference of rookie RB's and can move just the 1.02 pick for the 1.05 and 1.06 picks then I would do that.  But I would not trade OBJ AND the 1.02 for 1.05, 1.06 and pupu platter of players.

Dynasty PPR 1RB/3WR/1Flex

Team with Beckham has 1.02 & 2.02 with RB-Ingram, Thompson, CJ Anderson & Javorious Allen. WR-Corey Davis, Beckham, TY Hilton, Parker, Robinson

Better off keeping OBJ and drafting best RB at 1.02 or use the 1.05 and 1.06 with the 1.02?
Forget my answer if Beckham is involved in the trade, I read it as a simple exchange of picks. Me bad-Do not trade Beckham.

Users who are viewing this thread