What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trumps youth camps (1 Viewer)

That's because we actually have empathy for people besides ourselves, coupled with a semblance of human decency and a desire to not hurt children.
The bond between a parent and child is universal.  Willfully breaking that bond to try to effect a change in the behavior of people is...

It's just another thing to add to the pile of "Stuff that the Trump administration either did wrong or didn't stop."
Because it doesn't matter what Trump did...Biden built the cages...that is the deflection we saw in the debate...and the supporters buy it.

Because it doesn't matter what Trump did...Biden built the cages...that is the deflection we saw in the debate...and the supporters buy it.
I'm aware that Trump didn't start this, but he had every opportunity to stop it, and in fact chose to make it worse.

I'm aware that Trump didn't start this, but he had every opportunity to stop it, and in fact chose to make it worse.
I agree with you...just stating how it has been and will continue to be deflected by the administration.

But when its pointed out how the economy was going when he took over, how unemployment numbers were trending when he took over...those things were all because of him.

Its how he has convinced people that Biden and Obama were so bad and he is so good.  

Users who are viewing this thread