What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official 2018 Kicker Thread (1 Viewer)

TripItUp

Footballguy
For now I'm particularly interested in kickers not ranked in the top 20 ADP, for best ball purposes.

SeaBass looks like he's pretty good value, but are there any other kickers worth targeting after 20 kickers are of the board?

Also, what's going on with the Vikings kicker situation?  They moved up to draft  a PK but resigned Forbath?  

Post the ADP top 20 you a referring to. I'm struggling to recall one of the top of my head as it seemed like there was a lot (more than usual) of K turnover last year 

Here were the first 27 kickers off the board in my current best ball draft (I don't see a comprehensive K ADP out there)

1. Gostkowski
  2. Zeurlein
  3. Tucker
  4. Bryant 
  5. Lutz
  6. Boswell
  7. Gould
  8. Elliot
  9. Prater
  10. Butker
  11. Crosby
  12. Succop
  13. Gano
  14. Bailey
  15. Hauschka
  16. Lambo
  17. Dawson (job guaranteed?)
  18. Fairbarn
  19. McManus
  20. Parkey
  21. Hopkins
  22. Vinatieri
  23. Catanzaro
  24. Janikowski
  25. Forbath (battle with Carlson?)
  26. Santos (rotoworld suggests potential training camp battle)
  27. Carlson (battle with Forbath?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Carlson has 144 pts projection and Forbath 10 pts.
Forbath has been a pretty good kicker and is probably better than at least five other starting PKs...I guess he's bad at kickoffs but there are a lot of teams that could use his PK accuracy.

Forbath has been a pretty good kicker and is probably better than at least five other starting PKs...I guess he's bad at kickoffs but there are a lot of teams that could use his PK accuracy.
Right. He'll probably get a job somewhere. But I'd bet the Vikings want Carlson to win the job. 

Users who are viewing this thread