What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which side, Bell or..... (1 Viewer)

ghostguy123

Footballguy
12 team PPR with large rosters and starting requirements of 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, and 2 flex

Leveon Bell

or

Mckinnon and pick 5

I am assuming most, if not everyone picks Bell.  How far off is it?  What would even it out?

Unless you're super high on Ronald Jones, Sony Michel, or Nick Chubb you should take Bell without question over McKinnon and the pick.

Is this for a one year or dynasty?  How long can you keep Bell and McKinnon and pick 1.05?  At first glance I would want Bell but length of time being able to keep and salary (if there are any implications) would play a role in the decision. 

If it's a full dynasty and you just keep them indefinitely at no penalty for keeping, and you're more interested in the future than this year, then "maybe" (Although even then, I would still hold out for more on a Bell trade than that)... ANY other situation and Bell by a landslide.

(With the 2 Flex part and large rosters it does make McKinnon and one of the high end rookies seem tempting, but like I said I would want something more tossed in)

Last edited by a moderator:
man I offered, Gordon, AJ Green & 1.12 for bell & the other owner rejected with a NO.  Giving up Bell for that no chance, if you are getting Bell for that I would accept very quick

Ding Dong BELL

Kitty Cats in the well

Ask me once or ask me twice

I'd still take BELL

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread