What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper Advice - Gurley, Smith-Schuester, or Drake (1 Viewer)

Brodmeister

Footballguy
Full PPR/IDP League - 12 team - 22 rounds - QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, 1 Flex, 2 LB, 2DB, 3 Flex D, 7 Bench 

We have a rule that you can keep a player for 2 years and give up the round before they were drafted the previous year. 

I pick 3rd in a snake draft. 

I have 3 good keepers for 2 spots. Options - 

Keep Gurley (Give up 1st round pick) 

Keep Kenyon Drake - give up 22nd Round 

Keep Smith-Schuester - Give up 22nd Round (or 21 if Drake Kept) 

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Drake and Ju-Ju, No value in Gurley and with RB turnover the difference between him, Bell, Zeke and Johnson isn't enough to justify not keeping guys that don't cost you anything of value.

Drake and Ju-Ju, No value in Gurley and with RB turnover the difference between him, Bell, Zeke and Johnson isn't enough to justify not keeping guys that don't cost you anything of value.
Who else is going back into the pool? You'd have to burn 1.03 to keep Gurley. If you can replace him at 1.03 with Bell/Zeke/DJ/Barkley, Drake's the easy pick. If everyone hoards RB and you're replacing him with Collins, for me Gurley > Collins+Drake.

It depends on who you can get at 3.  Sure keeping Gurley isn't value but as Gawain stated if there won't be a stud available at 3 I would rather keep my stud in Gurley.  JuJu is the easy second choice.

Users who are viewing this thread