What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper Advice Needed (1 Viewer)

CookieMonster85

Footballguy
I'm contemplating keeping Diggs (3) and either White (10), London (8) or Kelce (1). I hate utilizing a first round for a keeper, but do love the Kelce and Diggs stack. My heart says I should do Diggs and White, but I think Diggs and London could enticing as I like to run 4 WR sets. I'm just not sure I trust Ridder, would love everyone's thoughts. Let me know if you have questions or need additional data inputs.

10 team, 2 keeper league, half point PPR.
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB,WR, TE, and DEF, no kicker).

Here are my options for Keepers this year (rd they'd be kept):
- Kelce (1)
-Diggs (3)
-Godwin (4)
-Drake London (8)
-Rachaad White, Pacheco, Jameson Williams, Dotson, and Brian Robinson (Rd 10). (I can keep two here, but it'd be round 9 and 10).

Expected other team keepers:
QB: Hurts and Mahomes
RB: Chubb, Pierce, James Cook, Pollard, Kenneth Walker, and Herbert
WR: Chase, Amon St. Brown, Jefferson, Garrett Wilson, Marquise Brown, Lamb, AJ Brown, Olave, Metcalf

Last edited:
With that few keepers I typically just go with the best two guys. Are there restrictions on keepers (years able to be kept)? Do you know what pick you have?

Without knowing that info I would be leaning Diggs and London.

In a two keeper league there will be plenty of good options at all positions after the first round. There won't be another Kelce though. I'm keeping Diggs and Kelce. Nobody has a bigger positional advantage like him and now you. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread